Friend Life Chithadi Chithadi Ayindhi

MrRabbit

2 hours ago, MrRabbit said:

I used to regularly sahre intimate details from my experiences to entertain him....not regularly....we only speak 1-2 times every week.....

But this was his first oppurtunituy to share his details.....if there was no oppurtunity or such circumstances.. he would have never shared his intimate details....that iam sure off...

I told the same thing in the beginning..... he started by saying that he was only formal all these days after marriage...and never told me the truth... until now....when the bubble bursted...(not the condom, the affair bubble @3$% )

formal all these days antey formality ki inkokadu kanichesi..account mee odi dantlo esesadu kadha..

I am still sure.. manodi ekkado performance fail ayyadu..she tried and later inkokadu advantage teesukunnadu..as she saw him more manly than her husband.....

said that.. entha close friend aina..neeku thana side version mathramey cehpthadu...adhi alochisthey ..manaki ochey danimeedha manakey anumanam vosthundhi thats for sure. It is how well you be with your wife, taking up the steering at right time and being passionate and show her different types by showing new postures by trying.. entha mahesh bob lanti vaadu ochina ninnu dekhad

40 minutes ago, ramehyd said:

Oka sari ilantivi alavatu aithe they will never change man. ask your friend to separate or become like her.

where there is will there is way anyone one change if they want .