A P Development Updates

psycopk

34 minutes ago, PeruguVada said:

Uncle PV Sindhu Hyderabadi kadha.. so TG Ammayi anali kadha Telugu Ammayi antunnaru enti.. Telugu antey both TG and Andhra kadha.. Calling @psyc0pk

TG vallaki inka recognition raledu... budda lafangi ni bali ivandi appudu vastadi..

14 hours ago, sri_india said:

bro this is news  TG downfall updates section lo kadha padali , why in AP development updates???

nuvvu elagu ikade padi edustav kada.. nekosame vesa..

43 minutes ago, psycopk said:

TG vallaki inka recognition raledu... budda lafangi ni bali ivandi appudu vastadi..

Bro.. loki anna(andhra pappu) ni bali iste andhra and TG ki,  rahul pappu ni bali iste India ki manchi rojulu vastayi...;

35 minutes ago, sri_india said:

bro :( why this much hate???? 

nuvvu poyi poyi valla ayya kante ekkuva ayina cbn ni thidithe muddu pettala... @psyc0pk valla nanna garini thitti cbn great anu .. appudu okay.. anthe kani.. valla nanna garu goppa varu.. cbn chetta antey .. aa roju neeku moodindey..

27 minutes ago, PeruguVada said:

nuvvu poyi poyi valla ayya kante ekkuva ayina cbn ni thidithe muddu pettala... @psyc0pk valla nanna garini thitti cbn great anu .. appudu okay.. anthe kani.. valla nanna garu goppa varu.. cbn chetta antey .. aa roju neeku moodindey..

chepu tegindi munda kodaka.. olu dagara peti posts veyi... how dare you involve my family ... you son of a crook... stay in your limits..yerri naa dash ga

8 minutes ago, psycopk said:

chepu tegindi munda kodaka.. olu dagara peti posts veyi... how dare you involve my family ... you son of a crook... stay in your limits..yerri naa dash ga

Enti bhaiya @psyc0pk cbn and ntr ni pogida ga... I told the same thing which one guy from Guntur told me.. "For my people, cbn and sr ntr are demi gods. they bought our caste this name and fame. We dont mind scolding our fathers but if any one says bad about cbn and ntr.. thats it.. we pounce on them .... " Indulo edhaina tappu untey kshaminchu.. asalu guntur abbai cheppindi tappu ayithe manninchu but dont call yourself son of a crook .. I still believe you are son of a great Mom

2 minutes ago, PeruguVada said:

Enti bhaiya @psyc0pk cbn and ntr ni pogida ga... I told the same thing which one guy from Guntur told me.. "For my people, cbn and sr ntr are demi gods. they bought our caste this name and fame. We dont mind scolding our fathers but if any one says bad about cbn and ntr.. thats it.. we pounce on them .... " Indulo edhaina tappu untey kshaminchu.. asalu guntur abbai cheppindi tappu ayithe manninchu but dont call yourself son of a crook .. I still believe you are son of a great Mom

oh alana.. aaite neku ardam aaiye language lone chepa... one guy from this forum told me you are son off beyatch... do you want me to call you that?? or as per your rules will it apply for all tg??

and nee finishing ee ikkada kuda -- asalu forum abbai cheppindi tappu ayithe manninchu but dont call yourself son of a beyatch .. I still believe you are son of a great Mom

23 minutes ago, psycopk said:

oh alana.. aaite neku ardam aaiye language lone chepa... one guy from this forum told me you are son off beyatch... do you want me to call you that?? or as per your rules will it apply for all tg??

and nee finishing ee ikkada kuda -- asalu forum abbai cheppindi tappu ayithe manninchu but dont call yourself son of a beyatch .. I still believe you are son of a great Mom

Nee gajji neede bhaiya.. would you have posted this if Jagan anna was CM? to your point.. how dare you call me son of... did you forget the past of Hari krishna sending his wife to sr ntr result of which is zoo @psyc0pk