Kashmir lo Pak flags, hyd lo Pak flags

yomama

5 hours ago, krisdevame said:

statement icchemundu mind lekapoina kanisam kinda chuskoni moatta lekapoina undi anukune meaning undali......including pakistan until Mediterranean sea right from Cambodia including Indonesia everythings India, there were just different states, mana peddalu pushtiga moodu putla tine timeLo turks ante ento valla reign ayyevaraku teliyakaopovadam a big disadvantage. Spanish people Islam ni viparitanga spread chessaru during Spanish Inquisition

boothulu endhuk le bro. naku matta undhi ..adhi pakka. . i dont know if u always check before posting...why so much self doubt?

Today India edhaitey undhoo...adhi epdu form aindhi? appati nucnhi green chand flags untaaney unaaye. they never went away. evari brought up valla vaalu effects untaye. pak supporters ofcourse untaru India untaru.  so are srilankan supporters. just because tht fact kindoff enrages u...doesnt mean it shouldnt be true or such a thing should be eradicated..

u are an immigrant in another country... given a chance dont u think u want ur countrys flag flying on ur house? all europeans still do in this country. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yomama

• VizagRocks

• Butterthief

• Maryadaramanna

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, 150bryant said:

boothulu endhuk le bro. naku matta undhi ..adhi pakka. . i dont know if u always check before posting...why so much self doubt?

Today India edhaitey undhoo...adhi epdu form aindhi? appati nucnhi green chand flags untaaney unaaye. they never went away. evari brought up valla vaalu effects untaye. pak supporters ofcourse untaru India untaru.  so are srilankan supporters. just because tht fact kindoff enrages u...doesnt mean it shouldnt be true or such a thing should be eradicated..

u are an immigrant in another country... given a chance dont u think u want ur countrys flag flying on ur house? all europeans still do in this country. 

lets not forget the topic at this hour is PAK flags not europe flags not lankan flags not any other countries flags, PAK has formed solely on the basis of religion and dont forget the fact that there are jawans on the LOC protecting everyone from people bearing the same PAK flag, one should question themselves what they are doing in india if they love pak so much? feel free to leave to pak and live happily , afterall thats what our culture taught us SARVE JANA SUKHINO BHAVANTu! People supporting an enemy nation whose sole existence is to destroy india and its culture.

2 hours ago, yomama said:

lets not forget the topic at this hour is PAK flags not europe flags not lankan flags not any other countries flags, PAK has formed solely on the basis of religion and dont forget the fact that there are jawans on the LOC protecting everyone from people bearing the same PAK flag, one should question themselves what they are doing in india if they love pak so much? feel free to leave to pak and live happily , afterall thats what our culture taught us SARVE JANA SUKHINO BHAVANTu! People supporting an enemy nation whose sole existence is to destroy india and its culture.

Dude, get this in your head 

a green color flag with white crescent of the moon and the star is the flag of islam

Pakistan  has incorporated this islamic symbol into their national flag, but u can differentiate the two of them if u just look twice

pakistan+and+islamic+flag+difference.png

u will find the bottom one in heavy use allover the old city of hyderabad and all over mosques and durgah's, doesnt mean the same as u think

10 hours ago, yomama said:

adhi completely not true kadha. deentlo malli manchivallu chedda vallu untaru. monna salman khan movie vachindi bhajrangi bhaijan..

atla mana desam tho avsram una people will continue to travel for good purposes. but once u allwo shitty people are gonna come too..

nee vaadhana ela undhi..ban all paks from India..thts it. military is burning its ass for us..i cant hav paks here anattu undhi.

thts not how everything works...or reality works. if tht was the case..we wouldnt be here in US..

sympathizers for anythin will always be there... if only everyone stayed in their own country..there would be lot of peace in this world..but less development. humans chose development and the cultural differences are creating a havoc

9 hours ago, sattipandu said:

Dude, get this in your head 

a green color flag with white crescent of the moon and the star is the flag of islam

Pakistan  has incorporated this islamic symbol into their national flag, but u can differentiate the two of them if u just look twice

pakistan+and+islamic+flag+difference.png

u will find the bottom one in heavy use allover the old city of hyderabad and all over mosques and durgah's, doesnt mean the same as u think

I never said i donno the diff. 

1 hour ago, chicchara said:

adhi completely not true kadha. deentlo malli manchivallu chedda vallu untaru. monna salman khan movie vachindi bhajrangi bhaijan..

atla mana desam tho avsram una people will continue to travel for good purposes. but once u allwo shitty people are gonna come too..

nee vaadhana ela undhi..ban all paks from India..thts it. military is burning its ass for us..i cant hav paks here anattu undhi.

thts not how everything works...or reality works. if tht was the case..we wouldnt be here in US..

sympathizers for anythin will always be there... if only everyone stayed in their own country..there would be lot of peace in this world..but less development. humans chose development and the cultural differences are creating a havoc

manchi vallu chedda valla aa, unaru , enduku? burning its ass aa? babu nuv muslim aa? aunu flag ki salute cheyar anta ga vandemataram chepar anta ga its against religion anta ga, i assert all people put aside religion and stop mixing patriotism with religion. manchollu undi em use sir, aa kashmir lo jarige issues ni atleast criticize kuda cheyaru. 

26 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

Then why the rant ?

Isnt it a fact that all these brown boys yelling alla snackbar were once a converts? Why don't they realize there is more to life than just religion and war. Why should they spread religion like a wildfire? Who is welcoming Islam now a days? Do you know how Mohammed gained prominence when he started the new cult? People didn't join him with love, he forced them to join for political ambitions and he won that battle. 

Sattipandu if you are a Muslim or if there are any Muslims in db don't be offended. I want to start a progressive dialogue, I mean why should you guys believe in one God? Why should you believe in fairy tales? What's the purpose to follow a book written for political ambitions by word? 

44 minutes ago, yomama said:

manchi vallu chedda valla aa, unaru , enduku? burning its ass aa? babu nuv muslim aa? aunu flag ki salute cheyar anta ga vandemataram chepar anta ga its against religion anta ga, i assert all people put aside religion and stop mixing patriotism with religion. manchollu undi em use sir, aa kashmir lo jarige issues ni atleast criticize kuda cheyaru. 

similar ga ee desam lo nuv beef thinav anta ga, pork ni muttukov antaa.. ga ani ninnu el10engitey? how fair is it ?

evari culture valladhi..evari habits vallavi..

nuv edho rage lo unav ...jus became I am in contrast to your thought, you want tag me as u wish to. I rest my case. your fight is for a good cause. hope it prevails

im not a pak supporter. valla bokkalu vallaki unaye. they are far from developing at all. abt flags..yes ppl who are endorsin them are pichipulkas...but we are in a democratic nation...

10 minutes ago, yomama said:

Sattipandu if you are a Muslim or if there are any Muslims in db don't be offended. I want to start a progressive dialogue, I mean why should you guys believe in one God? Why should you believe in fairy tales? What's the purpose to follow a book written for political ambitions by word? 

ikkada kaadu... velli edhaina Muslim scholar ni adugu... elagu us lo unnav ga... ikkada vallanu reach avadam chala easy unlike india.

oka vela naaku ee db lone answer kavali ante cheppe vallu dorakochemo... kani right answer no way.

ATB

Just now, chicchara said:

similar ga ee desam lo nuv beef thinav anta ga, pork ni muttukov antaa.. ga ani ninnu el10engitey? how fair is it ?

evari culture valladhi..evari habits vallavi..

nuv edho rage lo ...jus became I am in contrast to your thought, you want tag me as u wish to. I rest my case. your fight is for a good cause. hope it prevails

Sir nen anni tinta, I have no reservations. Pork aa carne asada tinnava? Too good , try it once, asal bacon tinnava? Blt okka burger este oka 8 hrs kadalam lol. Beef antava steak is good protien, jerky is a good snack. Ee desam lone kadu ye desam lo aina I have my own identity, I do not follow stupid rules. Culture , traditions are respected if they are human. Rage is an emotion, I do get angry when I see grown men turning their backs on own nation by pelting rocks at army believing in radical Islam. So that's wrong. We should have a disco on all barbaric teachings , no matter what religion it is, Hinduism lo sati ani unde people shunned it , till it's killed and uprooted from society, we need changes like that. If we see something wrong, we have to address it. Muslims are free to follow what ever they want to in peace, kani they should question certain things , start admitting them and correcting the book. If that's not done, there is no hope for any religion preaching others as kafirs, hatred to other religions, just like Muslims bros in India how free are Hindus or any religion in Muslim majority nations , why do all the good people like you don't start a movement for their human rights ?