kallu kaduguta, tala narukunta, back kadugutua.. eppudu ide gola

psycopk

22 minutes ago, psycopk said:

leader aaite chestadu..

Paina neeke quote chesa Ankul .. Mee leader maa leader election promises Lo enni start cheyaledho kuda okasari check chesko 

Just now, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Paina neeke quote chesa Ankul .. Mee leader maa leader election promises Lo enni start cheyaledho kuda okasari check chesko 

Cheppindhe yenni saarlu chepthav..yellu inka

2 hours ago, psycopk said:

20160825a_001137006.jpg

Psycopk with due respect, Asalu nee bada endo ardam kadu brother, always spreading negative news/posts about telangana. i saw your posts on AP development updates which is good. These kind of negative news spreading is a sign of insecurity. I am not here to tell you what to do, but invest your time on your state(AP) development which will be good. 

mukku nelakesi rata, naluka kosta.. godakesi tala bddalu kotukunta.. gudelu badukunta.. eedi labour speeches lo changes undava...

undavu brother, to gain power is the only motto of all the political parties in the world. after coming into power, a leader will decide what is good for the people(this is related to breaking promise of making dalit cm)

leader ante ichina mata meda nilabadali....

dalit cm kaka pote kosukunta, narukunta annadu edi??

did you even lead a group in school or in college??  if yes then you will understand how a leader thinks and executes his plans to get into power and do good for people. 

PS: I was the student association vice president in my college