don't maarry MS papapulu. don't marry working women

bathaibabji

55 minutes ago, bathaibabji said:

maa appice lo chusa showing clevage and encoraging youth.maa hubbby epudu job chestadu nidrapotadu waste waste neenu movies chusa intlo emi vundaduu.

Kottesamu gattiga ladies open now

sare MS papa vadu.. btech papa ila cheyadu ani paper meda rasi istava??

ledu asalu chaduvu leni vallu ila cheyaru ani rasi istava??

evari life valla istam ... ammai vishyam pakkana petu.. abbaila sangati enti??

45 minutes ago, AFDB_Director said:

Both my mom and my wife are working women, I dont feel offended about your post, but just pity your state of mind. 

someday, you will have a daughter and she will want to work, hope that men like you are not her colleagues. 

good one

35 minutes ago, bathaibabji said:

may be you mother might have cheated youur papa withouttt getting caught and your wifey following your mom footsteps .

I postedd whwwhat I ssaaw and you don'ttt have a ggod gguidance 

denikaina oka limit untadi.... adi datite... tappu nedi and ninu penchina valladi kuda avutundi... mind your words...

53 minutes ago, AFDB_Director said:

Both my mom and my wife are working women, I dont feel offended about your post, but just pity your state of mind. 

someday, you will have a daughter and she will want to work, hope that men like you are not her colleagues. 

+100 , GP

Image result for brahmanandam gifs

1 hour ago, AFDB_Director said:

jhmm

1 hour ago, AFDB_Director said:

well said

1 hour ago, bathaibabji said:

send your sisters wiffeey and mither to meee

btw..just ** the brains out of your mom.. she cried like a **.. and your mom told me how she you used to suck your dick all the time... and finally how you ended up without a dick....while coming back saw a couple of dogs *** your sisters... koncham thaggamani cheppa ra.. lanjalaki antha yendhuku dhoola...

1 hour ago, psycopk said:

asalu ilanti valley bhayya.. anumanam tho..virginity test..adhi fail aithey malli torture with anumanam and daily beating.

Well educated (only on paper) ,Narrow Minded crooks.

1 hour ago, psycopk said:

@3$%

1 hour ago, bathaibabji said:

send your sisters wiffeey and mither to meee

I think you are now shivering with rage that some one offended you by putting something into your brain which is narrow. The stuffing caused you agony and pain and unbearable with that good stuff to awaken and widen your senses, you are gusting with rage that your hands are unable to type, neither does your mind to cross check the spells.

If you still try to talk on others mother and sister or wife, about the chances of their cheating  under the ignorance of their men at home due to their incompetency or unsatisfied lust. The same question you asked to  one of the members above. I would request you with all due respect to ask at your home. This would better confirm. If confused, I am referring to the quote below.

"may be you mother might have cheated youur papa withouttt getting caught and your wifey following your mom footsteps .

I postedd whwwhat I ssaaw and you don'ttt have a ggod gguidance"

I wish you should never marry, it will do good to alteast one women. Also share this same news with your women at home and ask. They would repent for what they did years ago

27 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

I think you are now shivering with rage that some one offended you by putting something into your brain which is narrow. The stuffing caused you agony and pain and unbearable with that good stuff to awaken and widen your senses, you are gusting with rage that your hands are unable to type, neither does your mind to cross check the spells.

If you still try to talk on others mother and sister or wife, about the chances of their cheating  under the ignorance of their men at home due to their incompetency or unsatisfied lust. The same question you asked to  one of the members above. I would request you with all due respect to ask at your home. This would better confirm. If confused, I am referring to the quote below.

"may be you mother might have cheated youur papa withouttt getting caught and your wifey following your mom footsteps .

I postedd whwwhat I ssaaw and you don'ttt have a ggod gguidance"

I wish you should never marry, it will do good to alteast one women. Also share this same news with your women at home and ask. They would repent for what they did years ago

sHa_clap4

35 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

asalu ilanti valley bhayya.. anumanam tho..virginity test..adhi fail aithey malli torture with anumanam and daily beating.

Well educated (only on paper) ,Narrow Minded crooks.

Correctga cheppav