Indian woman

vendetta

22 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Who cares... ? You are the one who brought up the whole discussion of complaining on women discrimination. You sounding like a 6th class baby... Percentage is number that indicates the change... and the growing percentage indicates it is changing drastically... %$#$

Freedom ivvaledu antaaru..isthey nemo..idhigo ilaaney irrational ga argue chesthaaru.... _%~

I still stand on my statement. May be you didn't get the point I am trying to make. You are trying to prove India is great country for women by showing growth rate of women in employment. What you don't know is the percentage of people trying to kill/torture women just because they are women is still same if not worse.

When a girl asks if India is safe for women, would you just look at CEO numbers and employment growth. Would you not look at violence against women? 

Even before they get a job and become CEO, first they need to survive which is becoming harder now a days. 

2 hours ago, Doola said:

mari ekkada pudithe baguntadi?.....buraka lekunda bytaki pokodadu ane all turaka desalona? andam ga vuntene , fit gaa vuntene dekutharu lekapothe nuvvu zero ani mental ga dolls ni chese ee american, uk like countries lona? prostitution tappa inko daari ledu adi cheste tappuendi ane china, Thailand lani countries lona? 

ekkada pudithe better women ga? 

gattiga kottevuga

Jai Balayya

9 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

induke niku break up ayinda?

Yes... Last 2 break ups andukey .... irrelevant & irrational arguments.... have no clue when & why girls get upset... even keeping quiet while they are yelling doesn't work sometimes... You have to explain and accept as if you did a mistake all the time. Life is too short to keep on satisfying others ego..  

1st girl was very good & matured.. we never argued.. but we broke up for other reasons on a friendly note... I should have proposed to her... %$#$

7 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

I still stand on my statement. May be you didn't get the point I am trying to make. You are trying to prove India is great country for women by showing growth rate of women in employment. What you don't know is the percentage of people trying to kill/torture women just because they are women is still same if not worse.

When a girl asks if India is safe for women, would you just look at CEO numbers and employment growth. Would you not look at violence against women? 

Even before they get a job and become CEO, first they need to survive which is becoming harder now a days. 

_-_

9 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

I NEVER said India is great for women.. I said its changing a lot. Crime rate is high against women everywhere in the world... that did not stop women from progressing... 

It’s certainly possible to find statistics that show India is not alone in facing a rape problem. Take this document from the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime. It shows 1.8 incidents of reported rape in India per 100,000 people in 2010 compared to 27.3 in the U.S.

Moreover, overall crime rate itself is high in India. So get your brain think straight, stop complaining, Try working hard... 

1 hour ago, Batman_fan said:

man, India also has 2 extremes like any other country. You are comparing the best case from India to  the worst case from other countries. Go to some village and you will see how women are treated in India. Education makes the difference. 

ohh boy... niku inka nenu konchame list chesa..

Bhayya.. bayata countries vallu evadu ila vuntam ani nijam cheppadu... mana desam lo vallu tappa.... Prathi odu avtala dantlo ekkada tappulu dorukuthaya ani chusthuntadu..gulabi.gif

Nuvvu pai pai merupulu chusi murisipothunnav... ali%20cannot.gif

Education has nothing to do with it... it all comes with the culture around them...... 

9 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

I NEVER said India is great for women.. I said its changing a lot. Crime rate is high against women everywhere in the world... that did not stop women from progressing... 

It’s certainly possible to find statistics that show India is not alone in facing a rape problem. Take this document from the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime. It shows 1.8 incidents of reported rape in India per 100,000 people in 2010 compared to 27.3 in the U.S.

Moreover, overall crime rate itself is high in India. So get your brain think straight, stop complaining, Try working hard... 

+99999

ee vishayanni ye MEDIA ayina VEYYAMANU... political ga, economical ga enni pressures vasthayo ani kaneesam dairyam kuda cheyaru... 

only deenni gurinche kadhu... ye other desam gurinchi kuda veyyaru... 

only mana desam gurinche... endukante manam manalane tappu pattukuntam... MANA DESAM MAARALANTE FIRST MANAM MAARALI.... 

1 hour ago, KathiRamdaas said:

nee Beautiful Country lo edanna problem osthe malli ade Sh1t country  consulate ki urukutav leda sushma swaraj ki tweet pedtaav....how bad a country may be but janma nichina country ni marchipovaddu....assal nuvvu India lo puttinanduku India ke sigguchetu chi..

you leave shlt in cummode not store in br, likewise shlt vindia *&*

1 minute ago, Feelingbad said:

This is what I was hoping someone wound bring up. You think numbers reported is correct and make justice to what's really happening in India? In my village and all similar villages for that matter, for every 3 houses 1 house has severe domestic violence that involves the house wife or girl of that house. This is not reported anywhere unlike in US. Even the rapes are not reported because of many other factors you probably know. Making statements by taking numbers from small sample and applying to population is probably the worst analysis anyone can make.  

What makes you think I am complaining and suggest me to work hard. Because you assumed I am a girl? lol.

1 hour ago, Batman_fan said:

Okay, now compare the women CEO percentage to percentage of people who tried to get rid of girls from their families sometimes even before birth. When you are talking about a country, try to represent all the people and not just take few who strengthen your argument. 

Bring up the gender ratio, brother. It has gone from bad to worse in India. 

Number of women trafficked, etc are high.

India, is truly, a hell to be born as a woman. Unless you are born in a family where you can depend on the males for your protection. This dependency is itself proof that women are better off not being born in India.

21 minutes ago, kirikiri said:

ohh boy... niku inka nenu konchame list chesa..

Bhayya.. bayata countries vallu evadu ila vuntam ani nijam cheppadu... mana desam lo vallu tappa.... Prathi odu avtala dantlo ekkada tappulu dorukuthaya ani chusthuntadu..gulabi.gif

Nuvvu pai pai merupulu chusi murisipothunnav... ali%20cannot.gif

Education has nothing to do with it... it all comes with the culture around them...... 

Exactly....go look at the villages in India. You will realize how people are towards women. 

35 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Yes... Last 2 break ups andukey .... irrelevant & irrational arguments.... have no clue when & why girls get upset... even keeping quiet while they are yelling doesn't work sometimes... You have to explain and accept as if you did a mistake all the time. Life is too short to keep on satisfying others ego..  

1st girl was very good & matured.. we never argued.. but we broke up for other reasons on a friendly note... I should have proposed to her... %$#$

first of all, you are itself immature, and a very judgemental asshole. nuvvu verey vaallani chepthunnava?

Truth maatladtha, truth maatladtha ani dabba kottukuntaavu ga, velli Hyd lo nee "Telangana Truth" maatladu ani cheppana. Chesava? @3$%

29 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

prathi daaniki working hard endhi ra nee bondha.

idhey nuvvu argue chesey andham? I think you should take your advice and concentrate on your 'work', rather than poke your nose into arguments you can never win, on a db @3$%

18 minutes ago, kirikiri said:

+99999

ee vishayanni ye MEDIA ayina VEYYAMANU... political ga, economical ga enni pressures vasthayo ani kaneesam dairyam kuda cheyaru... 

only deenni gurinche kadhu... ye other desam gurinchi kuda veyyaru... 

only mana desam gurinche... endukante manam manalane tappu pattukuntam... MANA DESAM MAARALANTE FIRST MANAM MAARALI.... 

First of all, entha mandhi Indian women, sexual abuse ni police ki report chesthaaru? western countries lo ekkuva chesthaaru.

antha maatraanikey, indian women are less harrassed ani aypothundha?

Those statistics are not usable ,atleast for India.