బాబు గుండెల్లో రైళ్లు.......

LordOfMud

11 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

@3$% idhedho first time AP couldn't get anything from center la matladuthunnavu gaa. 2009 lo rajanna lekapothey congress central lo vacheshi kaadhu but center aathu mukka la theesesindhi.. for central govt TG and AP are alwayas aathu mukka from last 60 yrs

YSR unnappudu baagane teppichaadu ga center nunchi kaavalsinavi anni ... polavaram kaakunda tell me one thing that he was not able to get during his tenure ?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BUDDY

• ParmQ

• nani80ss

• xxxxmen

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BUDDY said:

naaku comedy anpichedi adey , evidence accept cheyakapovachu ok  because it was obtained illegally by TS govt, and court may give him a clean chit ( which i think will happen 100% because of all the shitt that he's been pulling off late with BJP) ... but dont tell me u actually believe that he dint do it ...

i really dont get this point, scam lu cheyatam lo ekkuva thakkuva ani scale untada ? ... jagan gaadu pedha scam chesaadu kabatti vaadu donga , CBN chinna scam chesadu kabatti we can give him a pass ani ah logic ? ...

repu incase court jagan gaadiki anni cases lo clean chit isthey do u accept that he's a saint ? 

Again diverting. Where did i say he is saint or unaware of the whole thing. That's different topic for different time. The topic is about CBN accepting package instead of special status because of vote for note scam.

49 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

Again diverting. Where did i say he is saint or unaware of the whole thing. That's different topic for different time. The topic is about CBN accepting package instead of special status because of vote for note scam.

lol ah case gurinchi topic teesi CBN ni em peekaleru because there is no evidence ani chepthey ne kada daani gurinchi maatladindi ... actually there is solid evidence in that case but it will most likely not be accepted in court because it was obtained illegally ...

incase adi court accept chesthey  he'll have to go to jail like jayalalitha did ... that's where he'll need favors from the center .. show me one instance where he criticized the center after he was indicted in that case , edo timepass ki chinna chinna comments cheytam kaadu kaani , i dont think he was ever strong on his stance or put enough pressure on the center to make it happen..

1 minute ago, BUDDY said:

YSR unnappudu baagane teppichaadu ga center nunchi kaavalsinavi anni ... polavaram kaakunda tell me one thing that he was not able to get during his tenure ?

ok I rest my case @3$% central ministry berths kuda levu apart from jaipal reddy chinna chinna paries ki chaala portfolio ichaaru but 30 plus unna AP ki biscuit

6 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

ok I rest my case @3$% central ministry berths kuda levu apart from jaipal reddy chinna chinna paries ki chaala portfolio ichaaru but 30 plus unna AP ki biscuit

ministries manodu eppudu  firm ga adagaledu le , that's a whole different scenario... quid pro quo deals lo busy ga undi pedha focus cheyyaled ministries paina @3$% 

3 minutes ago, xxxxmen said:

sonia amma gift 33 mps ichinanduku@3$%

ammaki prematho @3$% 

7 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

lol ah case gurinchi topic teesi CBN ni em peekaleru because there is no evidence ani chepthey ne kada daani gurinchi maatladindi ... actually there is solid evidence in that case but it will most likely not be accepted in court because it was obtained illegally ...

incase adi court accept chesthey  he'll have to go to jail like jayalalitha did ... that's where he'll need favors from the center .. show me one instance where he criticized the center after he was indicted in that case , edo timepass ki chinna chinna comments cheytam kaadu kaani , i dont think he was ever strong in his stance or put enough pressure on the center to make it happen..

No evidence ani cheppanu, where did I say he is not aware of. I still say em peekaleru. JJ went to jail, because it was proved. He has reasonably criticized after the FM statement in parliament. Even if walks out of central govt, what's the guarantee that the bjp give special status. Then, will be in situation to loose even this package. But I still don't get the logic in relating vote for note and package.

You are saying there is solid evidence. Where is that evidence? Can you post links. The only evidence they have against cbn is audio tapes in which there is nothing to suggest that he is aware of money exchange.

13 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

No evidence ani cheppanu, where did I say he is not aware of. I still say em peekaleru. JJ went to jail, because it was proved. He has reasonably criticized after the FM statement in parliament. Even if walks out of central govt, what's the guarantee that the bjp give special status. Then, will be in situation to loose even this package. But I still don't get the logic in relating vote for note and package.

You are saying there is solid evidence. Where is that evidence? Can you post links. The only evidence they have against cbn is audio tapes in which there is nothing to suggest that he is aware of money exchange.

lol em maatladuthunnav bro , how will I have the evidence in my hands ? , nenemanna CBI lo work chesthunnana ? ..

evidence lekapothe TDP lawyers enduku court lo argue chesthunnaru the evidence presented by TS govt shouldnt be accepted because it was obtained illegally ani ? .. public ki chupichinayyi just audio tapes anthey but they have detailed call records of all the parties , atleast that's what they presented in the court ...

.... TDP lawyer gaallu argue chesedaani batti its reason enough to believe there is solid evidence .. even yesterday kuda news lo ochindi same thing the're still asking the court to not to accept the evidence that TS govt is submitting ani...

but ee court cases anni pakkana pedithey , after watching those tapes , do u really believe that he dint do it ?

14 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

also , im still saying ah evidence accept chesthey pakka he'll go to jail , 

obv i knw that JJ went to jail because the case was proved , 

center iyyatam iyyakapovatam secondary , nenu cheppedi first nunchi adey u're making me say it again and again .... CBN or any of his MPs never really asked for it firmly ... ee package kuda my best guess is that Venkayya naidu negotiated , adi kuda lekapothe they would have got nothing .... iyyakapoina kaani pedha gattiga adigetollu em kaadu , they would have just continued with what they were doing earlier ..

56 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

lol em maatladuthunnav bro , how will I have the evidence in my hands ? , nenemanna CBI lo work chesthunnana ? ..

evidence lekapothe TDP lawyers enduku court lo argue chesthunnaru the evidence presented by TS govt shouldnt be accepted because it was obtained illegally ani ? .. public ki chupichinayyi just audio tapes anthey but they have detailed call records of all the parties , atleast that's what they presented in the court ...

.... TDP lawyer gaallu argue chesedaani batti its reason enough to believe there is solid evidence .. even yesterday kuda news lo ochindi same thing the're still asking the court to not to accept the evidence that TS govt is submitting ani...

but ee court cases anni pakkana pedithey , after watching those tapes , do u really believe that he dint do it ?

I don't say that he didn't do. But I firmly believe that he did it without giving any chance to be caught. Nuvvu cheppe solid evidence again based on some assumptions  like your arguments in the thread, adigithe nenu emaina cbi lo work chesthunnana antunnav. It's common sense when a case is registered irrespective of the culpability people argue against. Nee meedha evadiana case vesthe lawyer ni hire chesukoni vadhinchava? Trs already leak chesindhi. Nee la assumptions meedha argue chesukunte pothe, I can also say trs has already gave all the evidence in public domain. Vallaku solid evidence against cbn unte, they would leak it definitely to damage cbn reputation more, because they cant go ahead and do anything in the court with illegally obtained evidence. 

On 9/24/2016 at 8:44 AM, johnubhai_01 said:

election promise ni ivvakapovadam ento.. thanks bjp :) 

Lol, same question.

Manifesto lo pettindhi, parliament sakshi ga chesina promises ni lekka cheyyani BJP ni vadhili TDP meedha janaalu edusthunte vichithram ga undi. Vote note scam valla ivvaledhanta.