• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BUDDY

• ParmQ

• nani80ss

• xxxxmen

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

But it still doesn't answer your argument about package and vote note scam rationally. 

my argument has always been the same man , for some reason none of TDPs MPs are not really motivated about  getting a special status .... edo timepass ki appudappudu ochi oka 2-3 statements chesi disappear aipotha untaaru ..

Imagine how it would have been if all of them stay firm and demand special status at any cost , PK gaadu lanti part time politician gaadu ( If i may call him a politician in the first place lol) ochi veellaki cheppaala enti veellu em cheyyalo ..

my guess is their vested interests stand with getting a package from the center rather than a special status because that's where they can make the most money...

even CBN kuda has gone really soft on his stand , especially after he's been indicted in vote for note scam .. edo package ichinaaka oka speech ichaadu kaani , I dint really find it convincing ,

Modi is facing a lot of pressure from all the states and each and every one of them have been getting what they want by negotiating deals with him , but comparatively CBN and his team have really fallen back in this aspect..

9 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

my argument has always been the same man , for some reason none of TDPs MPs are not really motivated about  getting a special status .... edo timepass ki appudappudu ochi oka 2-3 statements chesi disappear aipotha untaaru ..

Imagine how it would have been if all of them stay firm and demand special status at any cost , PK gaadu lanti part time politician gaadu ( If i may call him a politician in the first place lol) ochi veellaki cheppaala enti veellu em cheyyalo ..

my guess is their vested interests stand with getting a package from the center rather than a special status because that's where they can make the most money...

even CBN kuda has gone really soft on his stand , especially after he's been indicted in vote for note scam .. edo package ichinaaka oka speech ichaadu kaani , I dint really find it convincing ,

Modi is facing a lot of pressure from all the states and each and every one of them have been getting what they want by negotiating deals with him , but comparatively CBN and his team have really fallen back in this aspect..

now ur a langa or teddy

1 minute ago, BUDDY said:

Malli edho chepthunnav. If you strongly believe vote ki note is the cause,  Y don't u listen to the audio. Akkada CBN ni peeke evidence emi ledhu. And more over, similar case was thrashed in supreme court earlier. CBN went to a point to come out of alliance ( it was just a threat, losing tdp is not a big factor for bjp considering trs is there and aidmk too in critical situations for bjp), but that also didn't work out. So he had to settle down with package or what ever is given. Bjp is not ready to give special status for many reasons ( from other states, especially neighbouring states. Who doesn't move to a neighbouring state that saves good amount of tax). If CBN goes against, AP will not get even this one (like 100% polavaram). 

Looking at the audio evidence and earlier sc order, I still don't get how people come to conclusion that CBN agreed for package. Unless you don't consider facts and rational arguments. 

13 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

@3$% idhedho first time AP couldn't get anything from center la matladuthunnavu gaa. 2009 lo rajanna lekapothey congress central lo vacheshi kaadhu but center aathu mukka la theesesindhi.. for central govt TG and AP are alwayas aathu mukka from last 60 yrs

1 minute ago, tom bhayya said:

@3$% idhedho first time AP couldn't get anything from center la matladuthunnavu gaa. 2009 lo rajanna lekapothey congress central lo vacheshi kaadhu but center aathu mukka la theesesindhi.. for central govt TG and AP are alwayas aathu mukka from last 60 yrs

now u r pulka

N slavebl@st

5 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

pls squeeze in some salutations to our kula daivam

Johar NTR

Jai Balayya

10 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

now ur a langa or teddy

Lol, buddy emo kaani, you are proving to be one.

9 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

Malli edho chepthunnav. If you strongly believe vote ki note is the cause,  Y don't u listen to the audio. Akkada CBN ni peeke evidence emi ledhu. And more over, similar case was thrashed in supreme court earlier. CBN went to a point to come out of alliance ( it was just a threat, losing tdp is not a big factor for bjp considering trs is there and aidmk too in critical situations for bjp), but that also didn't work out. So he had to settle down with package or what ever is given. Bjp is not ready to give special status for many reasons ( from other states, especially neighbouring states. Who doesn't move to a neighbouring state that saves good amount of tax). If CBN goes against, AP will not get even this one (like 100% polavaram). 

Looking at the audio evidence and earlier sc order, I still don't get how people come to conclusion that CBN agreed for package. Unless you don't consider facts and rational arguments. 

naaku comedy anpichedi adey , evidence accept cheyakapovachu ok  because it was obtained illegally by TS govt, and court may give him a clean chit ( which i think will happen 100% because of all the shitt that he's been pulling off late with BJP) ... but dont tell me u actually believe that he dint do it ...

i really dont get this point, scam lu cheyatam lo ekkuva thakkuva ani scale untada ? ... jagan gaadu pedha scam chesaadu kabatti vaadu donga , CBN chinna scam chesadu kabatti we can give him a pass ani ah logic ? ...

repu incase court jagan gaadiki anni cases lo clean chit isthey do u accept that he's a saint ?