బాబు గుండెల్లో రైళ్లు.......

LordOfMud

On 9/24/2016 at 3:31 PM, ParmQ said:

I don't say that he didn't do. But I firmly believe that he did it without giving any chance to be caught. Nuvvu cheppe solid evidence again based on some assumptions  like your arguments in the thread, adigithe nenu emaina cbi lo work chesthunnana antunnav. It's common sense when a case is registered irrespective of the culpability people argue against. Nee meedha evadiana case vesthe lawyer ni hire chesukoni vadhinchava? Trs already leak chesindhi. Nee la assumptions meedha argue chesukunte pothe, I can also say trs has already gave all the evidence in public domain. Vallaku solid evidence against cbn unte, they would leak it definitely to damage cbn reputation more, because they cant go ahead and do anything in the court with illegally obtained evidence. 

obviously my assumptions were based on the arguments that  TDP lawyers are putting up in the court , I still believe there's solid evidence in that case , already trs is facing a lotof heat for gathering that evidence illegally , nuvvu cheppina common sense unnodu evadu intha heat lo unnappudu release cheyyadu alaanti info..

culpability , common sense laanti pedha pedha words anni manam support chesetollu thappulu chesthey ne convenient ga gurthosaaye mari ... jagan , YSR gaalla paina nuvvu eppudu analeda enti inthaka mundu dongala muthaa etc etc ani appudu emaindi ee argument ?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BUDDY

• ParmQ

• nani80ss

• xxxxmen

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, nani80ss said:

package ki case link eskunara  PwDNM9U.gif

if it is true,package kuda ivvodu ga mee  bjp govt  PwDNM9U.gif

asala iyyakapothe , as usual prathi chinna daaniki bjp ni blame chesthaaru kada bjp funds iyyatledu anduke cheyalekapothunnam ani @3$% 

1 minute ago, BUDDY said:

asala iyyakapothe , as usual prathi chinna daaniki bjp ni blame chesthaaru kada bjp funds iyyatledu anduke cheyalekapothunnam ani @3$% 

ipudu matram blame cheyatleda mee jagan reddy party  PwDNM9U.gif

On 9/24/2016 at 2:09 PM, BUDDY said:

ma vaadu inko 4 years undi untey adi kuda ochedi, its all helicopter's fault @3$% 

2 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

ma jagan reddy party ah , okok i like lokesh  PwDNM9U.gif

20 hours ago, BUDDY said:

obviously my assumptions were based on the arguments that  TDP lawyers are putting up in the court , I still believe there's solid evidence in that case , already trs is facing a lotof heat for gathering that evidence illegally , nuvvu cheppina common sense unnodu evadu intha heat lo unnappudu release cheyyadu alaanti info..

culpability , common sense laanti pedha pedha words anni manam support chesetollu thappulu chesthey ne convenient ga gurthosaaye mari ... jagan , YSR gaalla paina nuvvu eppudu analeda enti inthaka mundu dongala muthaa etc etc ani appudu emaindi ee argument ?

Lol, thats why I said in the first page itself, its sollu. Because, just based on some assumption without an iota of truth in it.

Again diverting with Jagan and etc. Even though I am fan of CBN, I didn't support him in this thread for the sake of argument. I didn't say he didn't do nor did I say what he did was right? No. I am only stating facts based on the info available in the public domain i.e. he did without being caught in the legal wrangle (which I believe is bad for the society). My contention was only about people linking the case and the special status.

Ok, let me ask you in different way, would the BJP give the special status if there were never a vote for cash scam? I wouldn't think they would. That's my main argument. It is not about the case. They were unwilling to give the special status. What irks me is the holier than thou attitude (by BJP sympathizers/anti-TDP guys) towards TDP leaving the big culprit - BJP. The ball is in the BJPs court to do these following things.

- Don't help CBN in the cases and give the special staus. It is double win-win for the BJP and for the people of AP. By not doing both, the BJP is bigger evil than TDP, because they are saving someone who has committed crime (taking your assumption into consideration) and punishing the people of AP for something they don't want. And they are clearly going back on their promises given in the manifesto and in the parliament.

- Another option than the earlier, favoring the CBN and yet giving the status to help the people. They didn't do that either.

It is just futile to link the vote for cash scam with the special status when they don't want to give the status. Thats my argument.  When talking about the special status - leaving BJP and making the TDP/CBN responsible is like ..gummadi kaya antha bokka vodhilesi ..nimmakaya antha hole gurunchi worry avvadam in a boat.

On 9/23/2016 at 8:26 PM, LordOfMud said:

ఓటుకు నోటు కేసు నాలుగు వారాల్లో తేల్చాల‌న్న సుప్రీంకోర్టు... బాబు గుండెల్లో రైళ్లు పరుగెడుతున్నాయా...?

చంద్రబాబు నాయుడు దాఖలు చేసిన క్వాష్ పిటిషన్, ఏసీబీ కోర్టు విచారణపై హైకోర్టు ఇచ్చిన 8 వారాల స్టేను సవాలు చేస్తూ మంగళగిరి ఎమ్మెల్యే ఆళ్ల రామకృష్ణారెడ్డి సుప్రీంకోర్టును ఆశ్రయించారు. ఆయన తరఫున సీనియర్ న్యాయవాది నాప్రే వాదనలు వినిపించారు. ఇది ఒక రాష్ట్రంలో ఎమ్మెల్యేల కొనుగోలుకు సంబంధించిన వ్యవహారమని, కేసును జాప్యం చేయడానికి చంద్రబాబు ప్రయత్నిస్తున్నారని తెలిపారు.

ఇలాంటి దశలో స్టే విధించడం సరికాదని ఆయన చెప్పారు. తాము సమర్పించిన ఆధారాలతో ఏసీబీ కోర్టు సంతృప్తి చెందడం వల్లే ఓటుకు కోట్లు కేసుపై పునర్విచారణకు ఆదేశించిందని, దానిపై స్టేను తొలగించేలా చూడాలని కోరారు. అయితే.. కేసు విచారణపై హైకోర్టు 8 వారాల పాటు స్టే ఇచ్చిన నేపథ్యంలో కేసులో జోక్యం చేసుకోలేమని.. అయితే నాలుగు వారాల్లోగా కేసును పరిష్కరించాలని సుప్రీంకోర్టు తెలిపింది. సుప్రీంకోర్టు ఆదేశాలతో సీఎం చంద్రబాబు నాయుడు గుండెల్లో రైళ్లు......

200w.gif

CITI_c$y