Nannu Evaru 10galedhu -- Sonam Kapoor #Kottesam

Bathai_Babji

‘I never had sex with my co-stars’

Published Date : 13-Oct-2016 6:00:26 IST

Sonam was talking to Neha Dhupia on her exclusive podcast #NoFilterNeha when she was asked about her relationship status. “I am single, and have never dated any co-star… They are incredible but I don’t want to talk about movies all the time. Also I have never been attracted to my co-stars. That’s why I have such a good chemistry with them because I never had sex with them.” Sonam is known to say whatever she is thinking and guess this is one such instance.

Image result for sonam kapoor gifs

Just now, Bathai_Babji said:

Sonam was talking to Neha Dhupia on her exclusive podcast #NoFilterNeha when she was asked about her relationship status. “I am single, and have never dated any co-star… They are incredible but I don’t want to talk about movies all the time. Also I have never been attracted to my co-stars. That’s why I have such a good chemistry with them because I never had sex with them.” Sonam is known to say whatever she is thinking and guess this is one such instance.

Im ready tumblr_mhlkgrt2VT1s4xdz1o1_250.gif

11 minutes ago, Bathai_Babji said:

Image result for ali katraj gif  kaat rani? 

18 minutes ago, Bathai_Babji said:

Image result for sonam kapoor gifs maanchi 10gable figure.. I am ready..

20 minutes ago, Bathai_Babji said:

Co-stars tho avvaledu anthy....brahma.gif?1290058380but wat about not co-stars

1 hour ago, Bathai_Babji said:

its actually the other way around....no costar wants to date her or have sex with her

1 hour ago, Bathai_Babji said:

so wat..nuvu poyi 10ga raadu...

Anr di spoof video lo dialogue lo laga......

Idhi intiki kelli

Nanna garu nen evarini 10gale antadi.....anil gadu ummm boothulu matladaku l munda kevalam bewakoofiya aney cinema lo ayushman tho dhana dhana muddulu pedthunte memu m kotukunam maku padindi antad emo anil gadu

Just now, samaja_varagamana said:

Anr di spoof video lo dialogue lo laga......

Idhi intiki kelli

Nanna garu nen evarini 10gale antadi.....anil gadu ummm boothulu matladaku l munda kevalam bewakoofiya aney cinema lo ayushman tho dhana dhana muddulu pedthunte memu m kotukunam maku padindi antad emo anil gadu

Vuuu