140 current trend

SwamyRaRa

10 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

premium lo rfe padthe..how many days? will it be still premiuym or once rfe it will be regular?

premium - always be premium unclee... Once you respond rfe -- again 15 calendar days max for they have to respond. 

Just now, AndhraNizam said:

premium - always be premium unclee... Once you respond rfe -- again 15 calendar days max for they have to respond. 

good2knoww

11 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

premium lo rfe padthe..how many days? will it be still premiuym or once rfe it will be regular?

Premium applies for one case bro. It continues to apply until a decision is made on that case. Rfe padina kuda premium stays. After rfe response is submitted a decision has to be made by uscis in 15 days. 

My empl applied in april, i have case number and it says apr 27 they received the case and till now no change in the status.

It is in regular. This 29... 6 months come to end..... dont know whats going on. Not sure if its my case only or others also on same boat.

3 minutes ago, MegaPowerRockstar said:

My empl applied in april, i have case number and it says apr 27 they received the case and till now no change in the status.

It is in regular. This 29... 6 months come to end..... dont know whats going on. Not sure if its my case only or others also on same boat.

Oh ok