ranganayakamma on vedas

ziboomba1

28 minutes ago, micxas said:

Ila kalagapulagam kakunda topic by topic ayithe we can have a proper conversation.

You probably heard this already Hinduism is a not a belief system it's a way of life..

Yagnas, Yaga and Homas are set for high level unless you are good at basics... lets start from basics... you choose the topic be it women, caste system, polytheism, karma kanda or achara kanda. 

%$#$

55 minutes ago, micxas said:

Ila kalagapulagam kakunda topic by topic ayithe we can have a proper conversation.

You probably heard this already Hinduism is a not a belief system it's a way of life..

Yagnas, Yaga and Homas are set for high level unless you are good at basics... lets start from basics... you choose the topic be it women, caste system, polytheism, karma kanda or achara kanda. 

yes, hinduism is a way of life practiced in Indian subcontinent . sanathana dharma.

Yagnas gurinchi charchidham first. then women , cast system. :D

On 10/19/2016 at 11:03 PM, ziboomba1 said:

yes, hinduism is a way of life practiced in Indian subcontinent . sanathana dharma.

Yagnas gurinchi charchidham first. then women , cast system. :D

Okay, like I said Yagnas are high level concepts in Hinduism meant for only a smaller section of people to actually involve or perform... but thats fine.

What is your concern abt Yagnas here consumption of ghee?

54 minutes ago, micxas said:

Okay, like I said Yagnas are high level concepts in Hinduism meant for only a smaller section of people to actually involve or perform... but thats fine.

What is your concern abt Yagnas here consumption of ghee?

Oka village yagnam chesthundhi ...inkoka village maanava srama pattudhala and vignanam tho mundhuku velthundhi

scientific or any logic prakaaram yagnas valla em vasthadho cheppu ba 

4 minutes ago, ziboomba1 said:

Oka village yagnam chesthundhi ...inkoka village maanava srama pattudhala and vignanam tho mundhuku velthundhi

scientific or any logic prakaaram yagnas valla em vasthadho cheppu ba 

Okay there are severel ways to answer this I will try with what I know and heard. 

Yagnyam ante basic ga its  a vedic sacrifice 

There are several yagnas mentioned in Bhagavatgeeta like Indriyayagnya,manoyagnya about controlling the senses. Even when you eat treat it is an yajnya ane chepthundi... so typical homam homagni antene yagnyam  ani kadu...

Yagnyas are also pancha yagnyas, Soma yagnyas, Havir Yagnyas and paaka yagnyas ivi karma kanda lonivi...  The Yagnyas/ yaagas which we hear mostly are actually meant for a very few people like king ( Chandi yaagam, rudra, rajasooya,putra kamesti aswamedha) except pancha yagnyas and other. And yagnyas main motto is to reduce obstacles. 

So anyways root is that we live under the control  of panchabhootas so a section of people who went through vedic learning and tradition are supposed to perform  them to please those devatas (it's part of dharma chakram). Science has also observed some advantages over it. Look for the book Agnihotra written by a non-indian & non-hindu :)

You can google for all the stuff i tried to cover but its like ocean of information and knowledge.  Yagnyam chesi inkem cheyoddani cheppeledu vaa one has to do their duty/dhrama (first video)  and also karma ( the second video comes under this)   

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 10/19/2016 at 7:35 PM, micxas said:

I havent watched the video baa, but I have a basic idea on what she talks abt... read her stories and statements in the past..

Vedas in the true sense are not available to all however the path they show and the fruits are available to all 

If you are really interested we can have a healthy discussion on them. :)

Hi bro , I am interested ... looking fwd to have a healthy disco