Abraham Lincoln and Swachcha Bharat

On 10/23/2016 at 10:47 PM, micxas said:

Emiti mana desham cleanga vundatniki paraayi desham nundi sandeshalu aruvu techukovala... InkennaLLi ee banisatvam..

Ramayanam correctga chadivithe chalu... road meede kadu noti meedha kuda chetta vundadhu.. #~`

i too thought people will say , y a foreigner...

Actually Swachcha Bharat  is as important as Democracy to us.  Some  points :we go n eat chat the vendor uses bare hands...., which can transmit worm infections to many bacterial..., we throw garbage everywhere and , our drains clogged with garbage all this help fleas mosquito which cause typhoid , malaria dengue etc....  Impact of swachchbharat will be huge...

Here implied intention is SwachchaBharat is as imp as Democracy for the better life of Indians.... 

And Lincoln is the one who  gave the best definition for Democracy!

6 hours ago, 9028 said:

i too thought people will say , y a foreigner...

Actually Swachcha Bharat  is as important as Democracy to us.  Some  points :we go n eat chat the vendor uses bare hands...., which can transmit worm infections to many bacterial..., we throw garbage everywhere and , our drains clogged with garbage all this help fleas mosquito which cause typhoid , malaria dengue etc....  Impact of swachchbharat will be huge...

Here implied intention is SwachchaBharat is as imp as Democracy for the better life of Indians.... 

And Lincoln is the one who  gave the best definition for Democracy!

Okay, I choose to differ... swach bharat has nothing to do with democracy and Indian democracy neither the reason nor the solution for cleanliness so I am still...  :rolleyes:

yes, it has nothing to do with democracy 

but it is as important as democracy.

it is not a sol for cleanliness it makes people think about it first.... we Indians have the habit of keep everything clean inside home and throw everything just outside.... etc...

thankz for the input :)

23 hours ago, 9028 said:

yes, it has nothing to do with democracy 

but it is as important as democracy.

it is not a sol for cleanliness it makes people think about it first.... we Indians have the habit of keep everything clean inside home and throw everything just outside.... etc...

thankz for the input :)

Agreed..  ATB :)