Tump plane skids off runway...NY

LordOfMud

5 minutes ago, yomama said:

Intelligent remarks of genital references @3$%, your fantasies of hanging on to testis dont surprise me.

yeah that inference was also very intellectual , keep rocking the same way 

idgaf i don't give a shit people move arms

Yomama, the least you can do is not make fun of people who you think support sc/st (the most oppressed in India), when you want to call yourself caste-neutral/anti-caste.

But I guess, you do not have the kind of self awareness to question your own positions. All you seem to have is, dangerous levels of self loathing, insecurity about not being able to make enough money, propensity to blaming others for your own failures.

When you have amused enough people on this forum by name calling, race baiting, throwing ethnic insults around, projecting your own biases on others, then may be it'll be time to sit and think about the crap you spew here, without the slightest hint of self reflection.

• Upvote 1

normally I would want Trump to win, so US fcuks up. And given enough time it would.

But this time, I want Hillary to win. So the angry rednecks that support Trump. mistake guys like yomama for a muslim, and beat the shyte out of him.

It'd be funny to see yomama kind being forced to wear some kind of symbol, to show everyone that he's not muslim.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Prince_Fan said:

bros...mee iddaru english G pagala matlaadthunnaar ga....naku aa matram english vachunte pranab mukherjee place lo vundevadni @3$% 

ippudu kooda avvachu velli modi mundu 1go

• Upvote 1

On 10/27/2016 at 7:30 PM, LordOfMud said:

Plane carrying Pence skids off runway

A plane carrying Republican vice presidential nominee Mike Pence skidded off a runway at New York's LaGuardia Airport Thursday night during landing. There were no reported injuries.

Rescue crews were responding to the scene. The incident took place during a rainy night in the city.

andulo trump ledu ..thread title misleading