Farmers can buy seeds with old Rs 500 notes; relief for small businesses

BUDDY

This is dedicated to all pseudo humanitarians that are worried abt farmers @3$% ..

The government further eased cash withdrawal norms on Monday for small traders and farmers, who are among the hardest hit by a shock recall of high-value currency about two weeks ago.

The Reserve Bank of India said small businesses can withdraw up to Rs 50,000 in cash every week from their overdraft and cash-credit accounts that have been active for at least three months. This facility was earlier allowed only for current accounts of traders.

But the facility will not be applicable for personal overdraft accounts, a statement issued by the central bank said.

Read | Stranded trucks, unpaid workers: India Inc counts cost of demonetisation

The finance ministry also decided to allow farmers to purchase seeds with the now-scrapped Rs 500 notes from the centres, units or outlets belonging to the central or state governments or public sector undertakings.

The government earlier had already relaxed the norms for farmers allowing them to draw up to Rs 25,000 a week against crop loans.

The government has unveiled several measures to ease the hardships of demonetisation on the poor, farmers and traders but the opposition says poor implementation of the policy – which is aimed at weeding out black money – has triggered chaos across the country.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psycopk

• batman

• Spartan

• DaleSteyn1

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, SonaParv_522 said:

ippatike andaroo bank lo deposit chesukoni untaru old notes anni. idedo first day ne pettunte baagundedemo

bank lo weekly limit undi kada , it'll be useful to ppl who have cash beyond that limit

8 minutes ago, psycopk said:

i wish bodi watches this db to gain some insights into what real world looks like.. :D:D ofcourse we have some brain less bulls here too..:D

you should also stop watching new channel and see world outside it. of course there will still be brainless dumbfcuks who will continue believing the over sensationalized media

1 minute ago, batman said:

you should also stop watching new channel and see world outside it. of course there will still be brainless dumbfcuks who will continue believing the over sensationalized media

I use media is to prove my point is right... i post based on the ground level facts..

1 minute ago, batman said:

@3$%

right into the hole shoot chesinav kadha

1 minute ago, psycopk said:

I use media is to prove my point is right... i post based on the ground level facts..

even i get info from ground level and yes the media has over sensationalized it. you dont have proprietorship on ground level facts

hospitals lo janalu dying ani... there will surely be some cases. dhaniki karanam modi ela?

govt hospitals lo accepting old note. ok nearby only private unnai antaru....private hospitals lo checks and cards accepted. malla poor people ki cards ela unatai antaru....

modi 2 n half years nunchi chepthune unnadu sannasullara jandhan free bank account open cheyyandi, debit card with overdraft faciity isthamu which means zero balance unna you could have used it in private hospitals.

intha cheppi intha chesi...malla kondharu g gokkunta kurchunnaru ippudu crying. how is modi responsible for that???