PLEASE HELP ANNAYALU..question on YAHOO MAIL

NUVVU

I want to download yahoo mails onto my PC....i found that we can do it via outlook but i have to pay $20 anta... hitwalltwice hitwalltwice...ade Gmail aithe you can easily configure outlook to Gmail account for free and then download all the emails onto your PC. But that is not the case with Yahoo emails..

But please mee TECHI brians n techine circle evararina yahoo emails PC lo download chaiyyacho chepthe DHANYUDINI avutha...
I do not want to forward that emails to Gmail an then DO it..........i jus want download them directly to me PC.........yeah ndeggrian jailbreak Iphone undi..is there a way you can download emails from Iphone????

[quote author=das123 link=topic=78930.msg835820#msg835820 date=1278202560]
gmail ela chesthaaroo ... naaku kodigaa steps cheppu
[/quote]

gmail ki vaade isthadu client

[url=http://pack.google.com/intl/en/pack_installer.html]http://pack.google.com/intl/en/pack_installer.html[/url]

ardam kakapothey pm pettu detailed gaa chebuthaa

[quote author=NUVVU link=topic=78930.msg835520#msg835520 date=1278196224]
I want to download yahoo mails onto my PC....i found that we can do it via outlook but i have to pay $20 anta... hitwalltwice hitwalltwice...ade Gmail aithe you can easily configure outlook to Gmail account for free and then download all the emails onto your PC. But that is not the case with Yahoo emails..

But please mee TECHI brians n techine circle evararina yahoo emails PC lo download chaiyyacho chepthe DHANYUDINI avutha...
I do not want to forward that emails to Gmail an then DO it..........i jus want download them directly to me PC.........yeah ndeggrian jailbreak Iphone undi..is there a way you can download emails from Iphone????
[/quote]

nenu inthaka mundhu yahoomails tho configure chesanu .. will try again and let u know ..

[quote author=NUVVU link=topic=78930.msg835520#msg835520 date=1278196224]

[/quote]

Try this..Login to your gmail account Go to Settings -> Accounts and Imports -> Import mail and contacts.. Give your credentials. Credentials ichina taruvata emi import cheyalo adugutundi dantlo label your yahoo mails with something you can recognise..Gmail loki vachestayi mails ani..konchem time padtundi ani import avadaniki..taruvata ee label mails matramey Outlook loki import ayetatu setting cheyochu..adi elago telika potey cheppu..chebutha..konchem chootu dari idi..kani verey way ledu naku telisi..