s0rry for doubting you, TN.

lazybugger

Just now, sattipandu said:

mahaa thallulaki vandanam anatam kooda thappenaaaa

ori devudaa...  intha suthimethani vedhavvi , AI chip ela design chesthaavo entoooo, Strt up acquire chesi motham dalits and muslims ni employ chesi lokaanni ela velagabedathaavo entooo

maree sensitive unnav gaa .

take it easy. I remember you mentioning my wife as 'wife' in a comment. do you want me to dig it up for you, or will you just shut up and buzz off?

startup acquire cheyyatam endhi? dude, ila neeku sambandam leni prathidhi serious ga teeskoni replies isthey, ilaagey tayaar avthav.

last lo yomama level ki digajaari pothaav. nee ishtam.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

take it easy. I remember you mentioning my wife as 'wife' in a comment. do you want me to dig it up for you, or will you just shut up and buzz off?

startup acquire cheyyatam endhi? dude, ila neeku sambandam leni prathidhi serious ga teeskoni replies isthey, ilaagey tayaar avthav.

last lo yomama level ki digajaari pothaav. nee ishtam.

sure dig it up please, i would like to remind myself of a slip up ( i rarely do that )

nuvvu matuku oka range man, intelligent potato chip design chesthav eppatikayinaa.

ee db paruvu nilabedthaav , i know that great visionary ani andaru cheppukune laa chesthav , i foresee it 

Just now, sattipandu said:

sure dig it up please, i would like to remind myself of a slip up ( i rarely do that )

nuvvu matuku oka range man, intelligent potato chip design chesthav eppatikayinaa.

ee db paruvu nilabedthaav , i know that great visionary ani andaru cheppukune laa chesthav , i foresee it 

Just now, lazybugger said:

u missed a gif there,  Look Human idgaf lookhuman i dont give a fuck look at all the fucks i give, i asked you to call(dial up) ur wife

aint nothing disrespectful in that, unless its something u dont want to do.

if u feel that was , i apologize.

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

afdb lo okadu AI chip develop chesthaadu anta. adhi mana sattipandu nijam anukoni, prathi saari aduguthaadu anta. @3$%

akkada nenu describe chesindi AI chip ayna, that is an entirely radical tech, not available currently. Its not the generic AI chip that Intel and others are building these days.

but anyway to use it to call me names, is the heights of frustration. Even if I did build it, why do you think I will declare it to morons here? @3$%

@3$%

Stop abusing each other and counter on arguments / allegations ...  I personally support modi  for all good initiatives ( world yoga day, make in india, digital india  etc .... ), but he is not  "holier–than–thou" .. above are some of the articles to prove ... here's another one ...

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/supreme-court-hauls-up-government-for-dragging-feet-on-lokpal-4391485/

13 minutes ago, Chamak_Chandra said:

Did Modi Receive Over Rs 55 Crore From The Sahara Group As The Chief Minister Of Gujarat?

Source: below 

http://www.caravanmagazine.in/vantage/modi-receive-over-55-crore-from-sahara-group-chief-minister-gujarat

Modi is corrupt, incompetent, and a criminal. Its okay to his bhakts only because he's a proud Hindu.

It was pathetic to watch bhakts justify his criminal incompetence in stopping OTC exchanges for 500rs and 1000rs notes. They don't want to admit that the govt doesn't have enough new money in the system to replace old notes. India is fcuked.

The govt just hopes that digital wallets can magically fill in the gap created by liquidity crunch. Even attempts to push UPI are dangerous, given that that abomination is backed by aadhaar (another hare-brained idea).

I can't begin to imagine when the economy goes digital and tech illiterate people become victims of phishing scams.

3 minutes ago, Chamak_Chandra said:

Stop abusing each other and counter on arguments / allegations ...  I personally support modi  for all good initiatives ( world yoga day, make in india, digital india  etc .... ), but is not  "holier–than–thou" .. above are some of the articles to prove ... here's another one ...

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/supreme-court-hauls-up-government-for-dragging-feet-on-lokpal-4391485/

He's virat Hindu though.

12 minutes ago, Chamak_Chandra said:

His clean image was always a myth. Easy to sell when one is a virat bachelor Hindu. The bachelor part has been exposed as fake now. It seems he ran away with his wife's gold, after marriage.

His clean image will also slowly wither away. He'll be remembered as the most clueless PM India ever had.

17 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

He's virat Hindu though.

I personally feel demonetisation is good move by modi, but the move was known to lot of bjp ministers & big industrialists ( Ambani, Adani etc... ) before hand and they could safely convert black  money into white... And govt shouldn't have introduced 2000 rupee note. Also there is good political reason to it... elections in Uttar pradesh punjab, goa etc...... this demonetisation move is BJP's plan to catch the opposition off gaurd ( SP, BSP, Cong etc... ) and then there are lot of banks which had NPA ( non performing assests ) and had risk of shutting them ....