sfdc or devops

ajay.ram1234

1 hour ago, ajay.ram1234 said:

Bhayas plz suggest me, edi nerchukovali, 

pre-requisites chepandi devops ki,

coding nerchukovala

Yes , python nerchkovali. 

Devops em easy course kadu. pichal pack aithayi anni finish chesesariki

I have told multiple times in this db, devops is not technology, its just the way you want your operations to happen.

So devops lo, chala tools, coding ravali..... I dont say it is impossible, but it is not as easy as it sounds.

Ivanni kavali python, shell scripting, linux, puppet or chef, jenkins, zeal to automate most of the things in your day to day life at work. This is small subset, few employers expect devops guy to know security,ldap, windows and linux server builds, maintain the website.......... in some scenarios, they also ask for AWS or rackspace or similar cloud based 

Not to discourage you, but it has evergreen for atleast next 5-7 years which is encouraging

• 5 months later...

Sfdc bagane untadi...

but programming ravali...

Getting project is also a problem now a days....atleast 2 to 3 months avtundi...

Billing is almost same like java and .net....

Certifications baga rayali...to prove you are genuine....

I'm also a DevOps engineer, these days lot of people are asking for programming exp also especially Java along with devops toolset. If u r from Sys Admin background then u can give a try.

On 11/29/2016 at 0:14 AM, masakali said:

I have told multiple times in this db, devops is not technology, its just the way you want your operations to happen.

So devops lo, chala tools, coding ravali..... I dont say it is impossible, but it is not as easy as it sounds.

Ivanni kavali python, shell scripting, linux, puppet or chef, jenkins, zeal to automate most of the things in your day to day life at work. This is small subset, few employers expect devops guy to know security,ldap, windows and linux server builds, maintain the website.......... in some scenarios, they also ask for AWS or rackspace or similar cloud based 

Not to discourage you, but it has evergreen for atleast next 5-7 years which is encouraging

Thanks.  *=:

I strongly recommend against DevOPS, Reasons being:

1) You should be a jack of all and master of some technologies. Should be able to understand code.

2) High risk, High stress environment. One small wrong-step will be broadcasted to all the teams involved.- Chances of getting fired are very high.

3) Need to work with several teams, there by answerable to several people. Dealing with people is the most difficult aspect of a job as a fresher.

I have personally know 4 people getting fired in the first week.

Good luck.

28 minutes ago, nagchiru said:

1) You should be a jack of all and master of some technologies. Should be able to understand code.

2) High risk, High stress environment. One small wrong-step will be broadcasted to all the teams involved.- Chances of getting fired are very high.

3) Need to work with several teams, there by answerable to several people. Dealing with people is the most difficult aspect of a job as a fresher.

Good luck.

whats fun with no risk...

risk cheyakunda rusk tinalemu antunnaru OPT candidates emadhya.  @k2s

43 minutes ago, nagchiru said:

Good luck.

Devops chala risky, I suggest go to SFDC

4 hours ago, gambling_raja said:

I'm also a DevOps engineer, these days lot of people are asking for programming exp also especially Java along with devops toolset. If u r from Sys Admin background then u can give a try.

SysAdmin background undi java nerchukovadam antha easy kadu, but anyway DevOps chala risky