• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kakatiya

• tennisluvr

• citizenofIND

• Bhai

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to buy Subaru Outback man, but felt the regular one is under powered. The 3.6R with V6 is almost 35k on the road which is a bit higher than what I felt worth for it. Plus the ground clearance isn't much on an Outback. 

Ideally a Forrester with a V6 engine might do it, but I don't think they make Forresters in 6 cylinder. 

4 minutes ago, citizenofIND said:

Ratings .. sales chusi kontara? Lekha budget, istam unnavi kontara.. crazy people damn

man mana desis toyota honda nissa enduku fix ipoyaru antaav mari ?,,,yes really crazy people yaa...honda toyota nissa ithey 300k miles, low budget,,ani fixed man..also other desis ive kontaru kadha ani,,inko desi gadu kooda e models a kontadu,,,really really crazy ya...

26 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

man mana desis toyota honda nissa enduku fix ipoyaru antaav mari ?,,,yes really crazy people yaa...honda toyota nissa ithey 300k miles, low budget,,ani fixed man..also other desis ive kontaru kadha ani,,inko desi gadu kooda e models a kontadu,,,really really crazy ya...

Nissan 300k miles no way man. They aren't that reliable. Toyota and Honda maybe. But Subarus are very reliable as well, atleast they used to be. Heard Mazdas are quite reliable these days. 

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

I wanted to buy Subaru Outback man, but felt the regular one is under powered. The 3.6R with V6 is almost 35k on the road which is a bit higher than what I felt worth for it. Plus the ground clearance isn't much on an Outback. 

Ideally a Forrester with a V6 engine might do it, but I don't think they make Forresters in 6 cylinder. 

Neku evadu raja outback 3.6di 35kki ichedi? Maa manager last week 2.5 limited 34.5k on roadki konnadu

10 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

You might feel more power with forrester as they are turbo charged .... and i believe outbacks have pretty good ground clearance in that price range (if u need more you might have to go to range rover or MCB)

Take a look at Outback touring, they are pretty awesome and eyesight will blow your mind

3 minutes ago, ringa_ringa said:

You might feel more power with forrester as they are turbo charged .... and i believe outbacks have pretty good ground clearance in that price range (if u need more you might have to go to range rover or MCB)

Take a look at Outback touring, they are pretty awesome and eyesight will blow your mind

Yes I heard good things about Eyesight

16 hours ago, babu_bangaram said:

van's rating koda veyaandi

Vans aithe chryslertown and country

Honda odessey

3 seater aithe highlander , pilot or edge.

17 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Vans aithe chryslertown and country

Honda odessey

3 seater aithe highlander , pilot or edge.

How about Chevy Traverse? Recently used it for a rental, found it pretty nice. Very stable and smooth on the freeway.