Troll Modi

kakatiya

3 minutes ago, micxas said:

Meanwhile Kejri enlightens people with facts  gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

Blind nationalism and blind anti-nationalism both are dangerous  gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

being against BJP is not anti national ...... @~`

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chamak_Chandra

• micxas

• The Warrior

• batman

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, micxas said:

Then whats wrong with utilizing the max. water out from Indus pact%$#$

I never said it is wrong.. if you read my comment.. I said to divert the attention of people they are hiding behind such news ...

Just now, Chamak_Chandra said:

I never said it is wrong.. if you read my comment.. I said to divert the attention of people they are hiding behind such news ...

Thats just an AAP tactic to belittle whatever MODI does...  %$#$

6 hours ago, Chamak_Chandra said:

OM0jbOe.jpg

ha ha amartya sen ha ha....meera sandaal support chesthe she will be thrown out of AAP party.

inka jean dreze lol....he is the same leftist idiot who after demonetization said that we shot in the wheels of a speeding car...meaning economy was doing gr8 and now we shot on wheels.....lol these same ppl earlier told economy is not doing good now suddenly changed

that is called hypocritical hiding....

4 hours ago, batman said:

ha ha amartya sen ha ha....meera sandaal support chesthe she will be thrown out of AAP party.

inka jean dreze lol....he is the same leftist idiot who after demonetization said that we shot in the wheels of a speeding car...meaning economy was doing gr8 and now we shot on wheels.....lol these same ppl earlier told economy is not doing good now suddenly changed

that is called hypocritical hiding....

What about Raghuram rajan.. ?  

some modi bakths  say what will happen if people stand for 4-5 hrs ... and  blindly supporting without knowing the ground reality ... The situation is so dire that close to 90 people died and economy spiraling down.. 

1. demonetisation was to stop black money. Fail. - ministers / politicians still able to easily converting their black money, only few are getting caught, but nobody is coming forward to declare black money

2. Then it was to stop terror attacks. Fail. Nagrota attacks

3. It was to stop Counterfiet money. - within a week of demonetization counterfeit notes came into market.