• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TampaChinnodu

• tennisluvr

• bhaigan

• princeofheaven

Spot on review of Freddie Mac from Glassdoor.com: 

"The IT is a toxic landscape of rows and rows of contractors, Hexaware, TCS, Infosys, take your pick, H1Bs lined up in conference rooms, all pecking away at documents and processes that add little value to the business. The overhead of people that do not do any real work is absurd. for every productive developer, there are 20 people that do nothing but shuffle paper, plan tasks, update project plans, enter tickets for requests for work, create reports for managing up, create videos for managing down. It really is amazing that so much money can be spent on such unproductive activities for so long that no one cares. Freddie Mac is the most expensive software development shop in the US."

But, what the Hell? No one cares, the H1B visa folks have moved beyond their beachhead and now dominate the IT organziation and ensure long-term employment for themselves, and the contract vendors make a bundle - what's not to like taxpayers???

This is not fair to the other races that Indians have a monopoly on these jobs- no wonder my resume went into a black hole yet my Indian friend was called for an interview the very next day after submitting his (we went to the same school, played on the same intramural team, we are like brothers- it's not him personally it's the managers being racist towards other races!!) 

I am not hating- I am only upset that they don't give other races a chance!

THIS is why we need affirmative action- it's not just for black people!!!!

Speaking of homogenous populations. Most of Herndon and Sterling are now full of souless Indian drones. The H1B kind with 1 kid and pregnant turd looking wife. Ugh! 50% of the movies at the Worldgate AMC and the Sterling theatre is showing shitty Bollywood movies and you can't find parking there when all the indians from all over come to see that while badly driving their predictable Honda and Toyotas.

The Worldgate location is full of H1B Indians. You can see them crossing the street at lunch of for PM crap snacks and you can smell the vapor trail of curry stench emanating from them. Yes, outside!

How is this legal, is anyone's guess. They must be greasing the right political cuntz.

Next deeni meeda kannu pade chances unnayi due to so many citizens complaining about being discriminated against. There's already a major crackdown planned on Disney, they already discussed this last Thursday. 

Freddie Mac/Fannie Mae folks better look for alternatives. 

%$#$

8 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

+99999 to that. Abuse peaks

all the people i know in and around northern virginia, they all are working or have worked for fannie/freddie atleast once.

ikkada positions create chestaru for wifes and relatives. This is as corrupt as it gets. and this is the very reason how anti-immigrant groups form by seeing this level of corruption. 

I had an experience with Fannie Mae. I went for a face to face and did very well on the interview, but didn't get the position. Heard that the position went to a H4 EAD aunty who had zero experience, but the manager's brother was her husband so he hired her. Aa team lo oka friend undevadu naaku vaadu cheppadu andukey ninnu hire cheyaledu ani cheppi. 

I have also heard about people submitting timesheets with 25 hours worked per each day(although a day only has 24 hours). 

A lot of those desis apparently went and brought brand new BMW 7 series cars paid in cash with that overtime pay. Now I have heard they scrapped overtime pay and don't pay people OT anymore even if you end up working OT> 

3 minutes ago, aviator said:

all the people i know in and around northern virginia, they all are working or have worked for fannie/freddie atleast once.

ikkada positions create chestaru for wifes and relatives. This is as corrupt as it gets. and this is the very reason how anti-immigrant groups form by seeing this level of corruption. 

Yes. So unfortunate. Kampu kampu chesthunnaru

5 minutes ago, aviator said:

Report to our whistle blower Kumar uncle I say. 

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I had an experience with Fannie Mae. I went for a face to face and did very well on the interview, but didn't get the position. Heard that the position went to a H4 EAD aunty who had zero experience, but the manager's brother was her husband so he hired her. Aa team lo oka friend undevadu naaku vaadu cheppadu andukey ninnu hire cheyaledu ani cheppi. 

All h4 EADs same scenario.