• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Local

• Quickgun_murugan

• tennisluvr

• astalavistaa

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 0:56 PM, Local said:

Promotion expires on 02/17/17. Only for new members. If you haven't registered already it is good opportunity.  

Google Express open this link and give your zip code. Under membership enter promo code "SIXFREENOW" and click redeem. You need to give your credit card details to start your free membership. After six months you can cancel this membership and there won't be any charge for you. 

You can order grocery items also using this. You will get them next day which is very good. Shipping is free when you order more than $15.  

You can also use promo code "4MV8EP36R"  to get $10 off of your first order. 

https://google.com/express/invite/4MV8EP36R

$ 15 Off and can get $25 Gift Card card from Google..

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I am not able to apply both. Can apply either one of the promo codes but not both. 

Also what's the promo code for Google chromecast? 

those promos are only for new members. may be you can create a new account to get this offer but beware that people are getting banned after creating 5 or more accounts.

first code you need to apply for membership promo and second in checkout page.

Just now, Local said:

those promos are only for new members. may be you can create a new account to get this offer but beware that people are getting banned after creating 5 or more accounts.

first code you need to apply for membership promo and second in checkout page.

I am a new member and I was able to do what you described above. But I can either apply the SIXFREENOW promo code or the $10 off promo code but then it is charging me $15 towards shipping. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I am a new member and I was able to do what you described above. But I can either apply the SIXFREENOW promo code or the $10 off promo code but then it is charging me $15 towards shipping. 

look like you haven't subscribed for trail membership. "SIXFREENOW" is for trail membership of 6 months. then there will be no shipping fee.

3 minutes ago, Local said:

look like you haven't subscribed for trail membership. "SIXFREENOW" is for trail membership of 6 months. then there will be no shipping fee.

Screw all this bro. I will move my ass to the grocery store anyway. What's the way to get the Chromecast thing for $10? That's what I am most interested in. 

6 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

https://www.google.com/express/membership/signup

select $10 per month option 

and enter the above promo code int he text box below the add payment method   

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Screw all this bro. I will move my ass to the grocery store anyway. What's the way to get the Chromecast thing for $10? That's what I am most interested in. 

now that offer is gone bro. price increased to $35 from $25 and coupon value reduced from $15 to $10.  now the final cost will be $25. not a deal for chtomecast.

but you can use that $10 coupon for any item.