Can Deposit Old Notes Worth 5,000-Plus Only Once Till December 30: Government

Kool_SRG

1 hour ago, batman said:

If the money that "MANY" got is legal they dont have to worry.....till march 31st you can deposit to rbi

your money will be your money.....however if its illegal money then you got to worry

stop talking on behalf of black hoaders

Who is talking on behalf of Black hoaders, this move will atcually trouble many who haven't deposited or exchanged till now having genuine money you cannot find RBI in all places..Do you think they have to waste time & money running after to see where RBI offices are?? Don't blindly talk buddy...

1 hour ago, BUDDY said:

asala article chadivava ? it says u can deposit it all at once , not multiple times for amount over 5k ... that shouldnt be  a problem

You can deposit above 5K but you need to explain to officers & also its mentioned only with accounts KYC complaint are applicable for depositing more than 5K, if in case a account holder with no KYC updated & having genuine money yet to deposit means they will have problem :)

7 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

You can deposit above 5K but you need to explain to officers & also its mentioned only with accounts KYC complaint are applicable for depositing more than 5K, if in case a account holder with no KYC updated & having genuine money yet to deposit means they will have problem :)

that's when u do it more than once , it wont be a problem the first time u make a deposit

Next Jan 1st nundi Rs. 50 and Rs.100 Notes kooda chellavu bayata, only banks lalo deposit chesukovali March lopu antademo. eedishtam ochinattu chestunnadu. asalu public mataku viluva istunnada bodi? worst leader ni egabadi mari gelipincham kada facebook lo gujarath development bommalu chusi. ippudu anubhavinchandi.  Elukalanu pattukovadaniki eedu illu thagalabedutunnadu, but elukalanni thappinchukoni illu kalipotundi ee scenario lo. 

Next over night announce chestadu toilet water tho kadukkokandi tissue paper vadandi today night nundi ani. so all people mooskoni toilet papers vadutaru. em chestunnaru ra babu india lo janalu. edi chebite adi thala aadinchi follow avvadamena? evado oka politician vachi strike cheddam ante thappa independent ga initiate theesukora.

14 hours ago, batman said:

soon.

by dec 31 around 70% money will be printed

100% printing is ideal but not necessary..... digital transactions also increased which will cover for some currency....

Lol.

5 hours ago, BUDDY said:

that's when u do it more than once , it wont be a problem the first time u make a deposit

Nothing is a problem for you. Why are you even discussing politics, when you don't have any problem, nor have empathy towards who have them?

Ah, I forgot 'nationalism'. Keep up the pssing game.

36 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Nothing is a problem for you. Why are you even discussing politics, when you don't have any problem, nor have empathy towards who have them?

Ah, I forgot 'nationalism'. Keep up the pssing game.

s0rry i dint knw that i have to take ur permission before i do lol

17 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

s0rry i dint knw that i have to take ur permission before i do lol

s0rry, I forgot you have the permission of other tools in this db, to be the tool-in-chief.

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

s0rry, I forgot you have the permission of other tools in this db, to be the tool-in-chief.

its a bit rich coming from u lol

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

brilliant comeback.

yeah i knw @3$%