Can Deposit Old Notes Worth 5,000-Plus Only Once Till December 30: Government

Kool_SRG

2013 lo Kapil Sibal ni choosthey entha chiraaku vesindho.. he and Chidambaram smug responses were the biggest reasons for my hatred for Congress.

Ippudu Modi and batch choosthey same feeling. India ki ilanti yedhavaley leaders ga osthaaremo.

mana pani manam chooskotam better.

14 minutes ago, batman said:

how? plz explain?

I am supporter of this notes ban move. But execution went bad because of greed of some people ( bank employees , agents and gold shop owners etc ).

I really hope they come up with real estate bill. Because that is where real black money is.

2 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

Big shots already converted all their money. More effort and work for common man to get their money converted. 

ok.

1)can you tell me how many common man in india will have that loads of cash that they could not deposit so far???

2) what will stop that common man with legal hard earned money from depositing after dec31st? 

Just now, TampaChinnodu said:

I am supporter of this notes ban move. But execution went bad because of greed of some people ( bank employees , agents and gold shop owners etc ).

I really hope they come up with real estate bill. Because that is where real black money is.

Not even GOD could have executed it as you want it to. it is simply not possible to change people through force.

people respond well to incentives. They respond negatively to punishments.

Just now, batman said:

ok.

1)can you tell me how many common man in india will have that loads of cash that they could not deposit so far???

2) what will stop that common man with legal hard earned money from depositing after dec31st? 

I am not saying it is impossible to convert the money. Considering the huge lines out side banks n atms. More new rules will only bring more work for banks which inturn will make more delays.

2 minutes ago, batman said:

ok.

It is not his job to tell all that. It is RBI's job to put out all possible statistics. Not remove links for already put statistics on deposits.

As regular citizens, we should assume the worst from our govt.

1 minute ago, batman said:
9 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Because there's not enough of new currency to go around.

hoarding will happen even after complete money is remonetized???   hoarding will happen for ever??

when is this 'remonetization' going to happen?

2 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

I am not saying it is impossible to convert the money. Considering the huge lines out side banks n atms. More new rules will only bring more work for banks which inturn will make more delays.

huge lines are there to withdraw cash.... not deposit....

majority of indians have limited white money big notes and most have deposited by now, those who didn't have time and need not fear.

only rich money lenders n traders are ones who are looking to launder money so rules are needed to restrict them at best

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

when is this 'remonetization' going to happen?

soon.

by dec 31 around 70% money will be printed

100% printing is ideal but not necessary..... digital transactions also increased which will cover for some currency....

23 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

asal aa article gurinchi evaru chepparu ikkada? aa article ni nenu ekkada mention chesina? nenu general ga cheppa.

nenu pettina article chadivava? 6-8% interest rates on old notes ani offer undanta. 

Avna evaranna telisthey cheppu mari , adi avasaram unnollu chaala mandi untaaru 31st tarvatha @3$%

9 minutes ago, batman said:

huge lines are there to withdraw cash.... not deposit....

majority of indians have limited white money big notes and most have deposited by now, those who didn't have time and need not fear.

only rich money lenders n traders are ones who are looking to launder money so rules are needed to restrict them at best

I hope you will be right. I would have also liked any rules about strict actions on people who already abused this process.

Govt is conducting raids etc but we all know how they generally end. 

34 minutes ago, batman said:

adhe kada.....i dont understand some ppl at all....yedho okati yedavali ani yedhustharu.....their bluff needs to be called

majority ppl in india how many will have loads of cash?  money lenders? rich traders? and who???   do common masses have loads of cash??  even if a farmers has he is tax exempted and has ample time to deposit ....dont some ppl dont just want to use brains

Just one word "troll" @3$%