C2C all time low.

Android_Halwa

Just now, TampaChinnodu said:

bokka vasthadi lottery lo H1. Already 3-4 years nundi lottery raani vallu kuppalu kuppalu vunnaru.

Exactly. Since the supply of H1Bs is limited it wouldn't have affected market dynamics. But since the supply of cheap H4 EADs is unlimited now, the supply has shot up while the demand is still same. End result: coolie wages for existing H1Bs, and discriminatory and preferential hiring at work places. 

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Android_Halwa

• mastercheif

• tennisluvr

• TampaChinnodu

2 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

lottery rakunte MS join chepistharu man... my point is oka 1 year lo meeku malli poti vastharu in one way or other with our without EAD

Lots of if's and but's in that scenario with out EAD.It is a multi step process in which many will discontinue because of restrictions. But H4 EAD tho straight away no restrictions. That is the difference.

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Let them join MS man, what's wrong with that. H1B again is going to go through a lottery so only so many can get it. So it's not going to flood the market with excess supply. 

Let's say there was no H4 EAD, they would have just joined MS and then applied for OPT post MS. The market dynamics weren't affected and the vendors didn't have a ton of people citing they had unlimited work authorization ready to work for $15/hr. Right now with so much cheap supply available, what's the incentive to even hire an H1B? 

shudden ga EAD overload ayyindhi, it will not be every year know.

1 minute ago, mastercheif said:

shudden ga EAD overload ayyindhi, it will not be every year know.

So you think the market wages will correct back to the pre H4 EAD conditions? I highly doubt that, mana desi vendors already marigaaru submitting profiles for ridiculous billing rates while keeping high margins as profit from the clients. Do you think they will let that go. 

Only option is to eliminate all the desi middlemen and layers. Esp now that H4 EADs are available in plenty, what's the incentive behind bringing people on H1B from India applying H1B for them? 

I think the only solution for IT to redeem itself is for a total ban on bringing people from India on H1B to be implemented. Let the H1Bs and H4 EADs here bridge that gap. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

So you think the market wages will correct back to the pre H4 EAD conditions? I highly doubt that, mana desi vendors already marigaaru submitting profiles for ridiculous billing rates while keeping high margins as profit from the clients. Do you think they will let that go. 

Only option is to eliminate all the desi middlemen and layers. Esp now that H4 EADs are available in plenty, what's the incentive behind bringing people on H1B from India applying H1B for them? 

I think the only solution for IT to redeem itself is for a total ban on bringing people from India on H1B to be implemented. Let the H1Bs and H4 EADs here bridge that gap. 

rules anni neeku anukoolanga rasuko man... yentha chinna pilladi la matladu thunnav man, oka range lo navvu vasthundhi.

neeku trump correct !

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

supply and demand ani oka concept undhi man, thousands of years nunchi economics alane run avthundhi.

correction untundhi either by recession, few years,new immi rules

12 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

supply and demand ani oka concept undhi man, thousands of years nunchi economics alane run avthundhi.

Vaddu bhaiyyalu...supplylu...demandlu matladakandi..technically I'm much more qualified to talk about demand and supply than most of the people here...I'm an economist by profession. 

Abnormal supply..unlimited supply vachindi..direct job, naam ke vasthe interviews...in fact, supply entha vundo kuda telisi sastaledu...inkentha workforce join ayitaro kuda twlustaleru

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Vaddu bhaiyyalu...supplylu...demandlu matladakandi..technically I'm much more qualified to talk about demand and supply than most of the people here...I'm an economist by profession. 

Abnormal supply..unlimited supply vachindi..direct job, naam ke vasthe interviews...in fact, supply entha vundo kuda telisi sastaledu...inkentha workforce join ayitaro kuda twlustaleru

Perfectly said. This is not a free market. It is manipulated supply.

12 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

rules anni neeku anukoolanga rasuko man... yentha chinna pilladi la matladu thunnav man, oka range lo navvu vasthundhi.

neeku trump correct !

Naaku anugunam kaadu man. 

These rules are hurting both the experienced H1Bs and qualified Americans who won't even get a chance to get their foot in the door thanks to H4 EADs working for coolie wages, and internal references. 

Market works on supply and demand. When both are in balance that's when things work best. Excess supply of cheap H4 EAD coolies has killed the IT market. To salvage whatever little is left H4 EAD needs to be killed. 

Already Trump gaadu ee vishayam meeda focus chestunnadu. Btw antha problem untey why don't you get out from US if you are so uncomfortable with Trump being elected the President. Nenu elect cheyalede vaadini, majority of Americans are supporting his policies. 

Public pulse vaadi favor lo untey nenu like chesina dislike chesina nuvvu like chesina dislike chesina jarigedi jarugutundi. 

41 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

lottery rakunte MS join chepistharu man... my point is oka 1 year lo meeku malli poti vastharu in one way or other with our without EAD

There is a difference between releasing 100K supply into the market in one year vs 10k over 10 years.

3 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

I've got a call from net2source a little while back. 

The requirement is 12+ EXP Data Analyst, with SQL, SAS, R , Python, etc with hands on experience on multiple databases.

Looking at the requirement, They actually need a Superman who can be Batman, Ironman, Spiderman as well as Captain America. Preferred if they have skills of fantastic four. 

Now, the interesting part,  The billing rate is MAX $45. The requirement is with CTS, The same guy who has abused EB1C like no other guy did. If these guys keep on cut down on billing rates even for senior positions with 12 years EXP, Mid level guys or starters can only think of better life delivering pizzas but not in IT. 

Sick..!!! This is the reason there is a need to make h1b minimum pay to 100k. 

I was wondering only if I am getting calls like these or these desi companies taking things to new ugly low with these paltry billing rates? 

Maybe if we all can pour in similar things in a thread, Finally when trump comes in and sessions in place, We can shoot them a mail of such things. Hurting others is not my intention but when others are taking advantage of such things, I think we should talk aloud even though we suffer in near future. 

asalu desi gallu call chesthey it is better to disconnect the phone. waste of time. vallu ichey daniki requirement ki match e vundadhu. They search for key terms and find some resumes online and call them. asalu ilanti vallani entertain cheyakoodadhu thokkeyali :)

4 minutes ago, GunturMirchiBajji said:

asalu desi gallu call chesthey it is better to disconnect the phone. waste of time. vallu ichey daniki requirement ki match e vundadhu. They search for key terms and find some resumes online and call them. asalu ilanti vallani entertain cheyakoodadhu thokkeyali :)

Unfortunately most of the position now a days have gone to these desi pimps and other middlemen since they bid the projects for a lower billing rate. Plus American firms have for the most part decided not to deal with H1Bs and H1B transfers due to the rampant abuse of H1B. So we have no option but to deal with these desi scumbags if you are on H1B. 

Just now, aviator said:

There is a difference between releasing 100K supply into the market in one year vs 10k over 10 years.

And okasari or billing rates ki mana desi mestrilu avatu ayithe, billing rates increase ayina...manaki emi

30 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

Idemana stock market rally na Lela oil price or gold market uh correction kanika...job market bhai...abnormal and greed for growth vunte correction ayitayi...legality vunte emi correction ayitadi..and correction aithe, bagupadedi valle...at present scenario, h1b's are risky to hire. OPT is a bad word..importing from India is uncertain..and finally, no rules nothing...JUST apply chesthe vastadi h4 EAD and no bounds...bagupadedi valle...adilabad to basar road la vunna kufli engineering college la ECE chesi ..kaali ga vundi..ekada udyogam dorakakapothey pelli chesukuni idaki vachi inni rojulu house wives ga vundi...ipudu sudden ha EAD midaki vachi...intlo vunte emostadi, IT job chesthe oka $20 ana vastayi ganta ki ani IT job patti...market ni astha vyastham chestunollu...market correction aithe, ie h4 batches inka gattiga ayitaru...korakarani koyya Lekka...

edo okati cheyali...Indian nundi import...ie h4 EAD...antha assam chesipadudobbali....

inkosari ie h4 gallu valla status chepukonika kuda siggu padale...

Im ready...randi prajalara...nenu MS chesi H4 EAD chetilo badhitudini...

lets the game begin

MS vs H4 vs H1(import)....dabidi dibide iyala 

iyala oka aunty pakka thread la adigindi...h4 apply etla cheyalani...adi mandutunna poyyi mida petrol posinattu vundi