C2C all time low.

Android_Halwa

I've got a call from net2source a little while back. 

The requirement is 12+ EXP Data Analyst, with SQL, SAS, R , Python, etc with hands on experience on multiple databases.

Looking at the requirement, They actually need a Superman who can be Batman, Ironman, Spiderman as well as Captain America. Preferred if they have skills of fantastic four. 

Now, the interesting part,  The billing rate is MAX $45. The requirement is with CTS, The same guy who has abused EB1C like no other guy did. If these guys keep on cut down on billing rates even for senior positions with 12 years EXP, Mid level guys or starters can only think of better life delivering pizzas but not in IT. 

Sick..!!! This is the reason there is a need to make h1b minimum pay to 100k. 

I was wondering only if I am getting calls like these or these desi companies taking things to new ugly low with these paltry billing rates? 

Maybe if we all can pour in similar things in a thread, Finally when trump comes in and sessions in place, We can shoot them a mail of such things. Hurting others is not my intention but when others are taking advantage of such things, I think we should talk aloud even though we suffer in near future. 

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Android_Halwa

• mastercheif

• tennisluvr

• TampaChinnodu

13 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

The requirement is 12+ EXP Data Analyst, with SQL, SAS, R , Python, etc with hands on experience on multiple databases.

Looking at the requirement, They actually need a Superman who can be Batman, Ironman, Spiderman as well as Captain America. Preferred if they have skills of fantastic four. 

Now, the interesting part,  The billing rate is MAX $45. The requirement is with CTS, The same guy who has abused EB1C like no other guy did. If these guys keep on cut down on billing rates even for senior positions with 12 years EXP, Mid level guys or starters can only think of better life delivering pizzas but not in IT. 

I was wondering only if I am getting calls like these or these desi companies taking things to new ugly low with these paltry billing rates? 

Maybe if we all can pour in similar things in a thread, Finally when trump comes in and sessions in place, We can shoot them a mail of such things. Hurting others is not my intention but when others are taking advantage of such things, I think we should talk aloud even though we suffer in near future. 

Myann u had me at this line........ROFL seriously CITI_c$y

Update..!

I replied to that recruiter from net2source that $45C2C for 12 year exp h1b guy is way too low below my standard and as per my LCA, minimum pay is $85,000 and with $45, I have to pay taxes on my own and won't be able to meet the minimum salary requirement and said it is violation of law and If i complain to DOL about net2source, you will be fined big time and 

my god, you know what that silly recruiter responded, that she is aware of the law and said that client can only pay a maximum rate of 45C2C. 

Gosh, how it be if we compile all the common laws and create a PDF and send a copy to each and every recruiter who calls for such low rates ?

31 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Haha Spider-Man commentvsuper bhayya

Aa requirement pampina naa koduku ki nuvvu oka offer ivvvu. I have a client who wants a good vendor for implementing his projects. Why dont we meet for coffee and discuss ani cheppi oka manchi nallolla area inti address ivvu.

Vaadu aa area enter avagaane, Naa koduku ki evado okadu venakaala nunchi pettina tarvaatha vocche noppiki neeku icchina billing rate offer ante ento artham avuthundi.

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Update..!

I replied to that recruiter from net2source that $45C2C for 12 year exp h1b guy is way too low below my standard and as per my LCA, minimum pay is $85,000 and with $45, I have to pay taxes on my own and won't be able to meet the minimum salary requirement and said it is violation of law and If i complain to DOL about net2source, you will be fined big time and 

my god, you know what that silly recruiter responded, that she is aware of the law and said that client can only pay a maximum rate of 45C2C. 

Gosh, how it be if we compile all the common laws and create a PDF and send a copy to each and every recruiter who calls for such low rates ?

#jaitrump.

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Update..!

uncle create a serious thread vila bhagavatalu roju rojuki perigi potunai. 

accept the offer and crack the interview and dont join and let your employer sign the paper and later we will complain to DOL about them mari 45$ anti vayya 12year experience ki

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Update..!

. deenikanna goram ledhu. kaani evado bakara gadu dorukuthadu .. a rate ki ..indirect ga vallu vethikedi .. Pake pakodis ne ga. and they happily work for that rate.

h1B min wage 120 cheyylani ,.. billing rates malli 200$ range ki vellalani korukuntunna..

4 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

Aa requirement pampina naa koduku ki nuvvu oka offer ivvvu. I have a client who wants a good vendor for implementing his projects. Why dont we meet for coffee and discuss ani cheppi oka manchi nallolla area inti address ivvu.

Vaadu aa area enter avagaane, Naa koduku ki evado okadu venakaala nunchi pettina tarvaatha vocche noppiki neeku icchina billing rate offer ante ento artham avuthundi.

Ilanti pointers 3rd party recruiters upper level ki kuda tisukellaru. so waste of effort

38 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

OPT guy ki refer cheyyi man

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Update..!

ante adi sangaseva chesthundha naa matta.. client 45 ichi adi nee emp ki isthe daniki em migulthadhi anta naa matta

4 minutes ago, bommidailu said:

. deenikanna goram ledhu. kaani evado bakara gadu dorukuthadu .. a rate ki ..indirect ga vallu vethikedi .. Pake pakodis ne ga. and they happily work for that rate.

h1B min wage 120 cheyylani ,.. billing rates malli 200$ range ki vellalani korukuntunna..

Mari ade kada jargedi