C2C all time low.

Android_Halwa

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

To end these shady practices we only have one option. We need to document all these practices as you described, and send it to the correct immigration authorities with the right legal representation. For this to happen, all the H1B sufferers need to form a lobby, and ask for them to be represented in front of the senator etc whoever is roped in to oversee this abuse. 

This involves spending some money, a modest amount on each person's part. But then knowing how we people lack long term vision and are content with short term gains, I highly doubt this is going to happen. The majority of H1Bs would rather spend $250 at a strip club per night than spend $25 towards something that might benefit their situation in the long run. 

Short term solution for this is that the H4 EAD must go away. It's not something we are benefiting from, atleast not the majority of us are benefiting from. It's being abused and misused to no end by desis as you might have come to expect by now. We don't deserve this in short. 

stripper $250 ki results next 1 hours lo isthadi man. $25 isthey aa facebook lo ok group undhi , last lo we tried very hard sorry ani oka post vestharu.

$25 kaadu kada mana peeps $.25 kuda ivvaru

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Android_Halwa

• mastercheif

• tennisluvr

• TampaChinnodu

2 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

all h1b are not genunie broder. All EAD are not pake.

Yes but that's not what I was implying. What I am implying is that the genuine H1B's are going to suffer with these bottom of the barrel billing rates due to fake H4 EADs who are willing to work for rates that rival pizza delivery guys. 

Just now, mastercheif said:

stripper $250 ki results next 1 hours lo isthadi man. $25 isthey aa facebook lo ok group undhi , last lo we tried very hard sorry ani oka post vestharu.

$25 kaadu kada mana peeps $.25 kuda ivvaru

Vaadu oka useless fellow man. Aman Kapoor of immigrationvoice. Vaadu mana mundu edo veedu Mahatma Gandhi la cutting dengthadu plus speaks rudely on the phone etc. 

Last time USCIS open house ki vellinappudu he didn't even make his point clear. Toka muduchukuni venakki vachadu. Time to shunt out that group. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Yes but that's not what I was implying. What I am implying is that the genuine H1B's are going to suffer with these bottom of the barrel billing rates due to fake H4 EADs who are willing to work for rates that rival pizza delivery guys. 

Fake H1bs valla genunie H1b baaga suffer ayehtunnaru man... nenu baga suffer ayaynu mari nenu yem cheyyali ?

I can say everything you say and just replace H4 -EAD with OPT guys with fake exp. 

I follow learn and stay ahead of game.

19 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

To end these shady practices we only have one option. We need to document all these practices as you described, and send it to the correct immigration authorities with the right legal representation. For this to happen, all the H1B sufferers need to form a lobby, and ask for them to be represented in front of the senator etc whoever is roped in to oversee this abuse. 

This involves spending some money, a modest amount on each person's part. But then knowing how we people lack long term vision and are content with short term gains, I highly doubt this is going to happen. The majority of H1Bs would rather spend $250 at a strip club per night than spend $25 towards something that might benefit their situation in the long run. 

Short term solution for this is that the H4 EAD must go away. It's not something we are benefiting from, atleast not the majority of us are benefiting from. It's being abused and misused to no end by desis as you might have come to expect by now. We don't deserve this in short. 

Rightly said, bro. After the advent of h4 EAD, I am looking at these paltry billing rates..even for 10 years exp.

Now, most of the recruiters know there are a hundred thousand H4 EAD's out there in the market..and they can work for less and chances for h4 EAD to work for a lower pay is very high than H1B guy or GC guy and less headache. All that the headhunter needs to do is to search for an H4 EAD, not a guy who can get things done. 

H4 EAD is the real killer. I've just seen in another thread, how easy it is to get H4 EAD. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Let's create one. Not just CTS all the desi shithole companies. 

I heard there is an investigation by DHS going on to look into the case of EB1-C abuse. 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Rightly said, bro. After the advent of h4 EAD, I am looking at these paltry billing rates..even for 10 years exp.

Now, most of the recruiters know there are a hundred thousand H4 EAD's out there in the market..and they can work for less and chances for h4 EAD to work for a lower pay is very high than H1B guy or GC guy and less headache. All that the headhunter needs to do is to search for an H4 EAD, not a guy who can get things done. 

H4 EAD is the real killer. I've just seen in another thread, how easy it is to get H4 EAD. 

Agreed. Too much supply of h4 eads in market. 

32 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

The game is very simple man. You won't of course accept that offer for such a low rate, not just you anyone would say the same thing. So they would let the client know that they have no other choice but to hire someone who's on H4 EAD who's ready to work for that price. 

Enter one of the managers(99.9% desi) whose brother's wife or whose wife's niece is willing to work for that amount on H4 EAD. The vendor would tell the client that hiring an H4 EAD over an H1B is a better option because there's no issues with sponsorship etc in case of the H4 EAD and that the H4 EAD person is cheaper as well. 

So the client saves money, the vendor makes more margin. The only ones that suffer are the genuinely experienced candidates who are on H1B. 

Excellent analysis. Seen more than 10 such cases in my circle.

To the ones that mentioned fake OPTs stealing jobs from H1Bs. Before the H4 EAD was introduced, we have never seen billing rates at such historical lows. However, after the H4 EAD provision got introduced majority of jobs in IT are reduced to the billing rates of customer service/call center if not worse. 

If fake OPTs were the reason, the IT industry should have had these extremely low billing rates for the past 10 years but why do we only seen this trend since H4 EAD got introduced? 

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I heard there is an investigation by DHS going on to look into the case of EB1-C abuse. 

Hope they do it sooner. Eb2 getting killed because of that.

19 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

Fake H1bs valla genunie H1b baaga suffer ayehtunnaru man... nenu baga suffer ayaynu mari nenu yem cheyyali ?

I can say everything you say and just replace H4 -EAD with OPT guys with fake exp. 

I follow learn and stay ahead of game.

What do you exactly mean genuine H1b's bro ? The moment the so called genuine H1B's boarded flight to US from India, that day itself the suffering has started. File h1B for a paltry pay of 60k, land here in US, manegerial quota la GC in EB1, and barely educated beyond B.Tech from a college in India which no one has even heard of. 

India nundi digutunna H1B batches degara, entha mandi degara MS degrees vunayi ? Poni..saduvu enduku le manaki anukundam, Talent is important. Meeru emi swargam nundi digiraledu kada..mee infosys vodu..wipro vodu..me mysore campus la ruddi ruddi nerpisthe kani nerchukonollu...edo oka 4-5 years pani cheyagane, duniya la vunna talent antha imprted batch ke vunatu build up...malli oka tag vesukuni 'Genuine H1B' anta..

Mee kante ida MS chesina poralu nayam..edo kinda padi..sadivi..supportlu teesukuni..proper training leka..tech nerchukuntunaru. Evadu kusapetti nerpiyadu ida...Experience tho nerchukuntaru, class la kusapetti sadipiyaru,...

Kya bhai, toka kali kukka arustunte, i1 genuine h1b lolli...

asalu endi bhai genuine h1b ante ? atleast can you explain what is genuine h1b ?

Emi suffer anna..hotels la plates kadiginava ? okkokka OPT poragadi credit card appulu chudu telustadi suffer ante endo..atleast 20k appulu vuntayi credit cardula mida okkokka poraniki...aina edo okati etlago atla job cheyali ani kastapadutunaru...inthakante genuine h1b emi suffer ayitaru bhai ?