Boycott Watching Dangal - Give Big Slap to Khans

sarkaar

3 minutes ago, Superstar123 said:

Bmw will give you ultimate pleasure sheer driving pleasure.. what will get just throwing milk?? we have common sense right? just saying to use them..

What abt throwing stones gives ??

1 minute ago, jbourne said:

Bhayya nenu just cheptunna but vaadi matalaku janalu influence avtaru ani ante

ade monna demonetization meeda comment chesadu chudu arey bhai I pay my taxes and huge chuck of my transactions are thru credit card I don't have black money but yeah some ppl are having difficulties ani manchiga matladindu.

so what I am saying is when you are in position of influencing ppl by your words why don't you try making a positive impact rather than making a negative ones.

bollywood actors lo I admire aamir than anyone else 

exactly bro.. definite ga influence avutaru.. asalu PK movie lo exactly chaala convincing ga cheppadu..but mana vallu ardam chesukopovatam anedi dourbhgyam..

nenu movie chusaka inka admiration perigindi.. 

3 minutes ago, Superstar123 said:

Bmw will give you ultimate pleasure sheer driving pleasure.. what will get just throwing milk?? we have common sense right? just saying to use them..

@3$% height of hypocrisy .. how old are you man ? so you saying you can buy 50K dollars on car - but people who worship with 1 dollar milk are wasting money ? really... ultimate pleasure my assss.  dont even continue this conversation brother..

1 minute ago, jbourne said:

What abt throwing stones gives ??

definitely nothing.. i don't know anything about these muslim rituals.. i'm a hindu.. not to my knowledge.. naaku only karra la tho kottukuntaru anedi telusu anthe.. that's definitely foolish and barbarian act

1 minute ago, TheBrahmabull said:

@3$% height of hypocrisy .. how old are you man ? so you saying you can buy 50K dollars on car - but people who worship with 1 dollar milk are wasting money ? really... ultimate pleasure my assss.  dont even continue this conversation brother..

@3$%

7 minutes ago, Superstar123 said:

yes we have common sense..so nuvve rudhee chesuko/telusuko how dumb is your comment. @3$%

1 minute ago, TheBrahmabull said:

i own a bmw 3 series yes it will give me pleasure.. luxury will give pleasure definitely..that;s atleast using some common sense.. how would you just throw a can of milk in trash without atleast giving to someone??  end of the day it is your opinion..to do what ever you want with that milk or bmw or helicofter.. its your money.. but the way you are comparing with bmw and milk is act of foolishness and lack of maturity

2 minutes ago, Superstar123 said:

i own a bmw 3 series yes it will give me pleasure.. luxury will give pleasure definitely..that;s atleast using some common sense.. how would you just throw a can of milk in trash without atleast giving to someone??  end of the day it is your opinion..to do what ever you want with that milk or bmw or helicofter.. its your money.. but the way you are comparing with bmw and milk is act of foolishness and lack of maturity

Performing a marriage with 100's of crores gives pleasure to Gali Janardhan reddy or any other film celebrities, becoz it is their own money.

so using milk for their belvoed god gives pleasure for them who are you to judge whether these people doesn't have any pleasure?

7 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

bhayya nuvu entha immature oka example.. german restaurant ki ratan tata and team velli food waste chesaru ani oka social media lo forward ayindi kada.. ah example lo em cheptaru resources anevi universal you cannot simply waste them.. that is common sense even though you have money to buy them.. ikkada kuda same thing...

meeku coomon sense unte bmw ki milk compare cheyaru..

2 minutes ago, sarkaar said:

Performing a marriage with 100's of crores gives pleasure to Gali Janardhan reddy or any other film celebrities, becoz it is their own money.

so using milk for their belvoed god gives pleasure for them who are you to judge whether these people doesn't have any pleasure?

who said these people doesn't have any pleasure??? nenu first nunchi chustuna.. meeku point debate cheyatam ravatla.. always trying to hinge something else and diverting the original point??

yes gali has money and its his wish.. inko post lo inka clear ga chepa chaduvuko

nenu bolly movies appudo chudatam apesa..khans movies asaley chudanu I hate these f***s... Bollywood 99% B grade movies over casting, spending more money motham b grade sex scenes 

2 minutes ago, Superstar123 said:

who said these people doesn't have any pleasure??? nenu first nunchi chustuna.. meeku point debate cheyatam ravatla.. always trying to hinge something else and diverting the original point??

yes gali has money and its his wish.. inko post lo inka clear ga chepa chaduvuko

nuvvu milk waste cheyadam entha support chesthunavo,

cow slaughter ni kooda anthe debate chesthe bagutundhi. cow slaughter gurinchi chebithe, india export/import antav., politics antav..

forget abt export/import or politics, why dont you qeustion this turki bxxxrd aamir and SRK about cow slaghter. why dont they adivse their community to stop cow slaughter and create awareness?

cow milk gurunchi antha guddalu chinchukoni isthunna awareness, cow slaughter meeda kooda cheyochu ga.?

point nundi side track ayyi topic deviate cheyodhu

6 minutes ago, sarkaar said:

cow slaughter ni kooda anthe debate chesthe bagutundhi. cow slaughter gurinchi chebithe, india export/import antav., politics antav..

forget abt export/import or politics, why dont you qeustion this turki bxxxrd aamir and SRK about cow slaghter. why dont they adivse their community to stop cow slaughter and create awareness?

cow milk gurunchi antha guddalu chinchukoni isthunna awareness, cow slaughter meeda kooda cheyochu ga.?

brother cow slaughter gurinchi peddaga idea ledu.. beef gurinchi enduku ananu ante ikkada chustam kada ah opinion tho nenu ananu beef exports mana india top lo undi ani..

prapancham lo ekkuva tine meats lo idi okati ani anukuntuna.. so daani meeda nenu ela comment chesta?? nenu epudu tinaledu.. but oppose cheyatam anedi.. i don't know.. nuvu prapancham lo ekkada ki vellina nobody would just waste milk.. but animal hurting anedi how can you stop? not just in india..

10 minutes ago, sarkaar said:

also you talk about any khan i don't care but not aamir.. to my knowledge i've never seen him abusing someone intensionally.. after three idiotas and so