email to manager , urgent help needed

SteelHeart

Eee below context tho oka manchi wordings tho email draft chesi pampali ma managers ki , mail chudagane immediate ga approve cheyali anipinchali.

koncham think chesi raste i can better wordings draft it but i am in rush please help .. TIA

"""
As discussed, I will need to work from Offshore for about XXX  months due to my personal family reasons.
I humbly Request you to consider my request and take this forward. I will be ready to travel back to US  again after the requested time.

My visa details:
Just completed 3 yrs in H1-B,
Have the approved and stamped H1-B upto Sept 2019."""

Hello Mr FN LN,

As discussed with you already about my situation on phone, here is the duration (dates here) I have to stay in India to support my family. I will be working remotely for that period and I will be available over phone/email during the office in US Timezones  whenever anyone from our office wants to contact me. Thanks for considering my request and I will try to come back the earliest possible.

3 minutes ago, dkchinnari said:

Direct gha mataldatam btr ilanti scenarios ...

already spoke to manager today in office, he asked to send an email so that he can take it to his offshore managers

3 minutes ago, Srimantudu said:

Hello Mr FN LN,

As discussed with you already about my situation on phone, here is the duration (dates here) I have to stay in India to support my family. I will be working remotely for that period and I will be available over phone/email during the office in US Timezones  whenever anyone from our office wants to contact me. Thanks for considering my request and I will try to come back the earliest possible.

thanks srimanthudu bro, some wordings tho update chesta

mee manager tho matladu assalu mail avasarama ani.... maa mgr remote ani work cheyamanadu no emails don't let anyone know that you are working from india anadu... just wfh ani peduthanu evarina call antey neney call chesthanu antunna.. idhi naa exp..