Rahul dravid

George77

14 minutes ago, MRI said:

this is like cbn saying he created sindhu.. lol

lol...edchinatlu vundi ne anology...what that article meant was Rahul Dravid's guidance helped them to achieve greater success. Karun, and Jayant played in IPL for DD whose mentor is Dravid

BTW...Pujara gadini nuvena bootulu titi waste player anindi 4th test lo 1 over bowled ayinanduku.....did you see the ratings for each of the players in the series. If not check below thread. Kohli, Ashwin, Pujara are the best in this series and going to be key in the future. 

http://www.espncricinfo.com/india-v-england-2016-17/content/story/1073681.html

1 hour ago, Batman_fan said:

lol...edchinatlu vundi ne anology...what that article meant was Rahul Dravid's guidance helped them to achieve greater success. Karun, and Jayant played in IPL for DD whose mentor is Dravid

BTW...Pujara gadini nuvena bootulu titi waste player anindi 4th test lo 1 over bowled ayinanduku.....did you see the ratings for each of the players in the series. If not check below thread. Kohli, Ashwin, Pujara are the best in this series and going to be key in the future. 

Rajasthan royals previously and delhi daredevils now are 2 peculiar teams, valla strategies super asala

way way back rr found talent in watson, steve smith etc

4 hours ago, Batman_fan said:

sorry bro.. i haven't read that article before commenting.. looking at url i thought all credit was given to Dravid without appreciating the achievers.. so i used sindhu example.. but after your comment i opened the link and saw this  

While Yadav and Nair deserve all the credit for having adjusted to the high-pressure environment of international cricket like fish takes to water, somewhere, a little credit must also go to batting legend Rahul Dravid -

sorry again @Batman_fan

3 hours ago, Batman_fan said:

lol yes.. pujara is a big comedian.. i don't care what articles rate him.. (in this article opening batsman who faced swing Vijay is rated lower.. lol.. even jayant yadav kl rahul and shami are lower.. enough trolling).. he is another rohit sharma.. anyone else bats i enjoy the game.. when he bats game gets boring.. lol

Rahul dravid declined to take india cricket coach being there is a good money on the table.  Instead he wants to groom youngsters and took india A and under 19 coach. HAIL THE WALL 

8 hours ago, MRI said:

sorry bro.. i haven't read that article before commenting.. looking at url i thought all credit was given to Dravid without appreciating the achievers.. so i used sindhu example.. but after your comment i opened the link and saw this  

While Yadav and Nair deserve all the credit for having adjusted to the high-pressure environment of international cricket like fish takes to water, somewhere, a little credit must also go to batting legend Rahul Dravid -

sorry again @Batman_fan

manaki matter tho sambandam lekunda nakka gadini eaasukotamene pani ani maa @Prabhas_Fan @Kool_SRG aduguthnaru Kontekurradu