India lo cinema ki vellalantey adhi oka badha.

lazybugger

32 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

wrong example means, accepting a silly nationalistic ritual that has no place in halls of entertainment.

Do you think being part of a random crowd that does these kind of idiotic things instills discipline in a kid? I feel better off inventing some game that I can play with my nephew while the rest are done showing their nationalistic pride. 

I just don't want to put him in there. simple.

Nuvvu puttina desham yokka jaatiya geethanaki gouravam ivvatam idiotic things? ituvanti chinna vishayale chinna pillallo discipline penchedi. nee koduku/nephew enduku manam lopalaki vellatam ledu ani adigithe emi chebtavu National anthem play avutundi lopalaki velthe nunchovali anduke vellatam ledu ani chebtava? adi elanti manastatvanni create chestundi aa pillallo? oka 50 sec nunchunte thappenti? nee manastatvam chustunte asalu National anthem ni enduku gouravinchali ani adigela unnavu.

6 minutes ago, Rams1151 said:

Nuvvu puttina desham yokka jaatiya geethanaki gouravam ivvatam idiotic things? ituvanti chinna vishayale chinna pillallo discipline penchedi. nee koduku/nephew enduku manam lopalaki vellatam ledu ani adigithe emi chebtavu National anthem play avutundi lopalaki velthe nunchovali anduke vellatam ledu ani chebtava? adi elanti manastatvanni create chestundi aa pillallo? oka 50 sec nunchunte thappenti? nee manastatvam chustunte asalu National anthem ni enduku gouravinchali ani adigela unnavu.

enni saarlu cheppamantaav?

national stake leni vishayallo national anthem enduku?

maa vaadiki, tokkalo cinema meedha antha interest ledhu. daani taravatha aa cinema lo okko character tho, different different kathalu naaku cheppatam ishtam.

He'll be fine and awesome. Its better than growing up to be someone who jeers people who don't stand up for the anthem, because he was forced to stand up when he was a kid.

naa manastatvam sarey. nee manastatvam endi? already raasina ga, national anthem is thing of reverence for so many people ani. neeku ishtamochindi oohincheskoni, fire aithunnav. first nee manastatvam ento telusuko.

52 minutes ago, PendurthiBabu said:

Unless you watch a movie everyday, it shouldn't be a problem. Moreover, it takes 2 minutes. I saw lot of people looking at their phone while standing absent minded. You will spend 2 mins anyway at snak counter or waiting in line at urinals. I still can't understand what is the meaning of this - " wrong example set cheyyakudadhu". Irrespective of where you are, you stand up for national anthem.

asalu play cheyyatamey oddu antey, enduku nilabadaleva ani aduguthunnav.

em cheppanu.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, lazybugger said:

maa vaadini (7yr boy) sarey edho cartoon cinema ki teeskeldaam antey, akkada kooda national anthem vesthaaro ani bhayam.

so 10 mins late ga teeskella. 

veellu national anthem play chesi, nenu daanikosam attention lo nilabadi, maa vaadini nilabetti. wrong example set cheyyakudadhu kadha chinna pilladiki. andukey.

idem kharma ra babu. chaala mandi naa laagey late ga vachaaru.

Nee koduku ni US lone penchu india tisukuraku  .... US vellagane prathodu George Bush manavadla buildup naa matta lodhi

Very interesting. I thought its about standing up for national anthem. But it seems its many other things for the OP.

Kid is from UK - so why stand up for Indian national anthem. Can he recognize Indian national anthem? If not, if he incidentally listens to national anthem of a different country what is he supposed to do? Or his own country? Is he going to learn this? If listening one's own national anthem whether one should stand up or not- anything to with discipline.

Kannada sate song is fine but not national anthem - still scratching my head

wrong example by showing him that its ok to accept a silly nationalistic ritual that has no place in halls of entertainment. I feel better off inventing some game that I can play with my nephew while the rest are done showing their nationalistic pride - Where do you think national anthem has a place? Asking out of curiosity. Not being sarcastic here. Just like you feel responsible for the kid and think its useless for kid, a lot of people think it is good playing national anthem. You could have posted this as a poll instead of calling a lot of people Modi followers, stupids, idiots etc. I might as well start a different thread and label everyone coming late to theater as not patriots or even worse.

"Silly nationalistic ritual" - Says who? you? If you feel so responsible for the kid you very well know mind goes on auto pilot while watching a movie and contributes 0% towards development or creativity for kids.

I just don't want to put him in there. simple. - Good choice. Just keep it to yourself. This is a public forum.

But one thing to admire is your ability to invent a game in 2 minutes "while rest are done showing their nationalistic pride" inside the theater. Nuvvu nijanga topu bhayya.

1 hour ago, guduraju said:

Nee koduku ni US lone penchu india tisukuraku  .... US vellagane prathodu George Bush manavadla buildup naa matta lodhi

ee mukka India ki ochi, road lu baaley, dust ekkuva, manushulu dirty ani sollu cheppey yedhavalaki cheppu. nenu atla cheppaledhu. I'm just calling for public decency, and right priorities.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, PendurthiBabu said:

Very interesting. I thought its about standing up for national anthem. But it seems its many other things for the OP.

Kid is from UK - so why stand up for Indian national anthem. Can he recognize Indian national anthem? If not, if he incidentally listens to national anthem of a different country what is he supposed to do? Or his own country? Is he going to learn this? If listening one's own national anthem whether one should stand up or not- anything to with discipline.

Kannada sate song is fine but not national anthem - still scratching my head

wrong example by showing him that its ok to accept a silly nationalistic ritual that has no place in halls of entertainment. I feel better off inventing some game that I can play with my nephew while the rest are done showing their nationalistic pride - Where do you think national anthem has a place? Asking out of curiosity. Not being sarcastic here. Just like you feel responsible for the kid and think its useless for kid, a lot of people think it is good playing national anthem. You could have posted this as a poll instead of calling a lot of people Modi followers, stupids, idiots etc. I might as well start a different thread and label everyone coming late to theater as not patriots or even worse.

"Silly nationalistic ritual" - Says who? you? If you feel so responsible for the kid you very well know mind goes on auto pilot while watching a movie and contributes 0% towards development or creativity for kids.

I just don't want to put him in there. simple. - Good choice. Just keep it to yourself. This is a public forum.

But one thing to admire is your ability to invent a game in 2 minutes "while rest are done showing their nationalistic pride" inside the theater. Nuvvu nijanga topu bhayya.

yes bhayya, nenu topu ney. 

why so defensive? Its perfectly fine to call those who jeer people for this nonsense as idiots, stupids. Remember, if they didn't jeer, I wouldn't have to call them that. Now you tell me that you are going to post a thread calling me anti national or something. dude, I have already been called that. if you want to react to my reaction, feel free. Lets continue this vicious circle of insults. I have no mind to back down.

What is he supposed to do, when he hears national anthem of another country? He'll do what people besides him do. But I won't consciously put  him in a place where he has to mindlessly do what his neighbour does. why is it so hard to understand?

Brother, there were these national anthem playing nonsense in Bangalore in the 2000's too. But not in all bangalore theatres. I knew which ones to avoid. I had a choice. Where is the choice now?

I say that it is a silly nationalistic ritual that serves zero purpose to someone out there just enjoy a movie. I don't care who else says it along with me. Guys like you are huge in number, and can intimidate me to stand up and be involved in this ritual. But remember, I am not doing it because I want to. I am beginning to think, its not national anthem you are worried about, but someone having a good time, when you are wasting time standing up to national anthem. You are just jealous.

So what if its public forum? Other than calling me names, and repeating silly insults, you haven't yet contributed a single worthy argument in defense of playing national anthem in movies. You seem to be more worried about how someone like me can get away with not being a part of it. Anyway, there were many others who pretended to be busy buying sh1t for their kids outside while they waited for that farce to get over.

I spend a lot of time thinking about how to organize my time with my nephews. I don't have the burden of being a parent to be available 24/7 to them.

so yeah, I have several tricks up my sleeve to keep them engaged. 

• Upvote 1

I am genuinely curious. Why do you think entertainment hall has no place for national anthem. And if Supreme court thinks based on some f__ed up convoluted logic that a group of people sitting behind closed doors can be a risk or national threat based on what they will watch, where do you think is a place that qualifies for national anthem. Let us for a minute think you are an Indian even though it was an accident and you are helpless. I am sure that will make it easier for you to answer. Or if same thing happens in the country where you are a true citizen of, or swear your allegiance to.

sorry if my post was insulting.

13 hours ago, lazybugger said:

rashional idiot septhey correct ayyuntundi. nuvvu nee anti-TG post lu kooda public lo velli express chesey antha ghanudivi.

mem maamool manushulam.

Nenu anti-TG ani decide chesesaavaa ? 

Btw, nee lanti dalit / thurkollabdariki modi vachaakey intha inconvenience vundedhaa ? Leka mundhu nundey naa ? %$#$

On December 25, 2016 at 8:26 AM, lazybugger said:

maarandi ra babu. meeru mee overaction.

kaneesam Kannada state song anna vesintey, nilabadinta emo.

Nuvvu kannadiga va uncle ?

22 hours ago, yomama said:

can you explain why cant anthem be played in closed place? when americans play it proudly, loudly at every damn chance they get?

indians la patriotism tagge taimur ali khan , love da lusk khan ani perlu pedtunnaru kutta balsiAD17.gif?1374388636 itla cheste ana  siggu vastadi galeez lk lakiAD17.gif?1374388636

bro I am not against it, I am just saying what I learnt back when I was in school.. India lo under floor flag hoist cheyaru, even if it rains or clouds unna flag hoist cheyaru, because flag paina em undadu ani edo untadi.. Anthem kuda they dont play but ipduu awareness kosam chestunaru good but people should realize. I felt really bad mona theatre lo not even 25% were standing, oka sec ki nenu hesitate aina but malli lesna and I would do it even if is not Indian