White Genocide doesn't exist.

lazybugger

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

aithey nee brathukki, real life lo kooda bebbey gaadivey na. sarley vadiley.

enthamandi tho tittinchukuntav bey daily gaandu gaa.. vere theddu lo evado 10ngutunnadu gaa akkada po howle.. @3$%

59 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

is that the right question? think again. I've never supported white supremacy. I laugh at white people claiming this.

It is very valid question. I don't give a rats ass about the white supremacy or they claiming. The question is valid one for the bold part below.

3 hours ago, lazybugger said:

How are Indians okay having kids, and even sending them to schools, where these type of vermin loiter?

worse, Indians actually make the white people's argument for them. 

If you feel bad for corrupting the pure whiteness of the west, pls fcuk off to India. 

21 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

It is very valid question. I don't give a rats ass about the white supremacy or they claiming. The question is valid one for the bold part below.

dude, either you don't understand what I said, or you are pretending to have not. 

If you are among those who don't make the white people's argument for them, this thread wasn't for you.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, lazybugger said:

dude, either you don't understand what I said, or you are pretending to have not. 

If you are among those who don't make the white people's argument for them, this thread wasn't for you.

I understand very well. You didn't answer one small valid question. I understand very well how spew the venom on Indian and Hindus in the same of everything under the sun. Where did you send your kids? Wash your dirty ass first before complaining like a sickk bastarddd day and night about some ones before. You still didn't answer for your verbal diarrhea of Indians having babies and etc? Ask your mom and dad how they had you.

Don't give some unrelated, irrational response every time to divert....I have seen number of times. Just evading with some silly responses like you did now.

4 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

I understand very well. You didn't answer one small valid question. I understand very well how spew the venom on Indian and Hindus in the same of everything under the sun. Where did you send your kids? Wash your dirty ass first before complaining like a sickk bastarddd day and night about some ones before. You still didn't answer for your verbal diarrhea of Indians having babies and etc? Ask your mom and dad how they had you.

Don't give some unrelated, irrational response every time to divert....I have seen number of times. Just evading with some silly responses like you did now.

aww.. so cute. demanding answers online. 

also my venom is honey. other's venom is poison. nice takeaway. 

I didn't complain about indians sending their kids anywhere. shows that you didn't understand jack sh1t. You are just pretending to be smarter than you are.

pls don't highlight the part in my comment, and say that I did. It only says that you can't read between the lines, even I'm literally showing you how wide the lines are.

49 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

learn to ask nicely mr.ParmQ. I actually have a mindblowing reason for every comment that I make. 

I'm not a dumbfcuk like you are.

Lol, evading with these responses will not help. It just proves again how dumbfukkk you are with your retarded mind

50 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

learn to ask nicely mr.ParmQ. I actually have a mindblowing reason for every comment that I make. 

I'm not a dumbfcuk like you are.

What ever the reasons you may have. But learn to put them in a cohesively without dragging Indians/Hindu unnecessarily in every weird way. That just shows how dumbfuckk you are and just water downs the every argument you make. I am not a Hindu defender or what ever.  But your mental diarrhoea in every post irritates. Just ask you mom and dad before writing those questions like ones you have written. Then talk about your reasons nicely.

57 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

aww.. so cute. demanding answers online. 

also my venom is honey. other's venom is poison. nice takeaway. 

I didn't complain about indians sending their kids anywhere. shows that you didn't understand jack sh1t. You are just pretending to be smarter than you are.

pls don't highlight the part in my comment, and say that I did. It only says that you can't read between the lines, even I'm literally showing you how wide the lines are.

Lol, read the whole thing, without removing that 'even' word. I expected more from you. Not just another BS.

56 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Should I be bored, or irritated? For the moment, I'm just amused.

I don't think you are really amused. Just saying online doesn't really make you so. You are just highly disturbed one who had of killing yourself for years. Amusement is just out of you mind and soul. Just try igniting again those old days of you. Otherwise, just try the only best one left. I guess you know what I meant.

lol ParmQ. so many assumptions there. and some unsolicited pyschoanalysis and advice too.

I should ask my mom and dad before asking questions here? which planet are you from? I stopped asking them for stuff when I was 13.

Why don't you just admit that you have no clue what I said, instead of asking me to kill myself, just because you are exposed as a fool, who takes himself too seriously?

14 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

Lol, read the whole thing, without removing that 'even' word. I expected more from you. Not just another BS.

dude, first learn to proof read what you wrote. Nobody can decipher what you just wrote.

7 hours ago, lazybugger said:

How are Indians okay having kids, and even sending them to schools, where these type of vermin loiter?

worse, Indians actually make the white people's argument for them. 

If you feel bad for corrupting the pure whiteness of the west, pls fcuk off to India. 

Is it your prejudice that Indian kids can't raise above racism or you are just crying foul that Indians are winning everywhere 😂

Just shows your cowardice and judging by this very post , man you are one staunch hater of everything Indian. Don't worry , it's gonna be okay. 

Look at you running away like a scared goat from the arguments people are making here, oh wait did you tell them that you are smarter and very busy to read their replies? 😂😂 I see they are infact spotting your BS and rafing you left and right.

Jai Shri ram