ronit ankul's Roomie story complete at one place without breaks

jbourne

2 minutes ago, yomama said:

What he did is morally right, he basically saved a family from shame and torture. I hope someone, share this story with that guys parents. Atleast they will talk some sense into him. Oka vela vadi dad kuda same batch aythe anta assamgallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

Noooooooooooo nenu chesindi thappe ani mana DBians telchesaru vuncle..It's a grave mistake ani kuda ippude Steyn vuncle twitter lo tweet chesadu..So let's stick to it..

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ronitreddy

• jbourne

• yomama

• Picha lite

1 minute ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

I dont categorize it as being morally correct. Worst part, that fellow doesn't know all this. He thinks he was just caught and came out of it, no big deal types..but he should at least know what would have happened kada...they should have called cops compliant echaka they should have taken the case back...dont know how realistic would it be to take back case but he should definitely realize what would have happened. 

endi cops ki case handover chesaka case return teskuntava, oka sari cc theft prove avte case ne chetullo undadu judge table mida untadi and believe me he would have been in jail for a year easily and i dont think being indians we can do that to a family. I dont disagree with your ideas, if it was an american that is the case. As you said the guy is ignorant about the law, so pedda taraha ga nayayam chesadu pilla talli anattu. Kani ronit bro, vadiki wierd punishment pettedi unde as in taking him to local community and making him pay for homeless food for a year. Aa 10k fine edo atleast ala manchi panul chepiste marpu anedi vachedigallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476 but again ivi cinemas lo baguntay ani antaru le manollu

3 minutes ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

I dont categorize it as being morally correct. Worst part, that fellow doesn't know all this. He thinks he was just caught and came out of it, no big deal types..but he should at least know what would have happened kada...they should have called cops compliant echaka they should have taken the case back...dont know how realistic would it be to take back case but he should definitely realize what would have happened. 

That sounds ambiguous to me..Alantappudu case pettadam enduku ani 4V adigadu ippude?

3 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Noooooooooooo nenu chesindi thappe ani mana DBians telchesaru vuncle..It's a grave mistake ani kuda ippude Steyn vuncle twitter lo tweet chesadu..So let's stick to it..

let biaches cry mangallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

1 minute ago, yomama said:

endi cops ki case handover chesaka case return teskuntava, oka sari cc theft prove avte case ne chetullo undadu judge table mida untadi and believe me he would have been in jail for a year easily and i dont think being indians we can do that to a family. I dont disagree with your ideas, if it was an american that is the case. As you said the guy is ignorant about the law, so pedda taraha ga nayayam chesadu pilla talli anattu. Kani ronit bro, vadiki wierd punishment pettedi unde as in taking him to local community and making him pay for homeless food for a year. Aa 10k fine edo atleast ala manchi panul chepiste marpu anedi vachedigallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476 but again ivi cinemas lo baguntay ani antaru le manollu

6 minutes ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

local community ka...papam vallu  gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

homeless food etc not realistic le...but hope he learned his lesson...god bless america

1 minute ago, yomama said:

Please nu nijalu, system ela work avthadi..Mana mind ela function aythadi anedi janalaki cheppaku bhayya..They can't comprehend it properly..

3 minutes ago, yomama said:

case lu petti munduki venikki teskodaniki adem cricket ball kadugallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

Tiskovachu ani ippude manodu annadu kada vuncle..Aa vuncle ikkada sessions court judge training kuda monnane youtube lo tiskunadu anta..

1 minute ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

local community ka...papam vallu  gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

homeless food etc not realistic le...but hope he learned his lesson...god bless america

before i preach i have to practice, next year goal adi have to take homeless out for dinner atleast once in a while. People shun those who are less fortunate and look down on them. I believe when we have the energy to earn more than enough, we should give back slowly.

Yomama vuncle..Vellandaru US ki 

18 minutes ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

catch the sarca ani ne ex roommate pm chesadu epude  gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

I have enough of my own sarcasm ..Please continue to entertain urself..!! Amen

16 minutes ago, soldier said:

Why no ronit Anukul not even conncerned about x in the story.

chilaki chepinattu chepav already 3 unnav inka janam enduku room lo ki ani.

paisalu save chedam ani kakuruyhi padithe ilanti storylu rayalisvatdi 

its not your mistake. Just a thought.

I dun give a damn vuncle..Ma pend X ki cheppa already..Kani vadu India pothunam kada ani annadu..Ne istam ani nen light tiskunna..

26 minutes ago, yomama said:

pd ki poyunte babu ni jail lo esetollugallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476 job udedi, next judgement batti proceedings untay.

For example, a typical state statute might make credit card fraud a misdemeanor if no property is obtained with the stolen card, or if the property does not exceed a modest amount such as $500. Such a crime would carry a maximum fine of $1,000 or so, and a sentence of up to one year in the county jail. As the value of the property received increases, so does the penalty. Felony credit card fraud in which property of significant value was obtained might be punishable by a $25,000 fine and 15 years in prison. Of course, anyone charged under a particular statute should research the penalties in that jurisdiction, or consult with a lawyer for assistance. 

ne case lo minimum 25k fine and years of prison padedi. Now judging by what you did, honestly i would say you saved his life. He is indebted to you. Manollaki e concepts telivu kada bro, dorkute donga anattu untaru kani ila okadu save cheste vadiki runapadi unadli ane concept undadu chala mandiki

Ide cheppinam vuncle..Broder thappu oppuko..Anavsaranga life spoil cheskoku ani..