costco experience

aviator

18 hours ago, desiboys said:

NJ lo oka 6 months unnanu.aa desi rush at walmarts,costco thattukoleka state maripoyanu. 

Abho.too much saar,too much .

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aviator

• tennisluvr

• solman

• TOM_BHAYYA

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, solman said:

valu flip flops vesukunte neeku emi ayyindhi.. vallaki kada chali vesadhi.... nee shoes emina lakunaraa endhi @3$%

Nallaolu ela matladutraroo eppudu chudaleda... @3$%@3$%

uncle evadu emi esukunte naakem ledu. nuvvu flip flops esukunte naakendi, asala emi esukokapote naakenti.  you are missing the point.

the point is you are not in india. you are in US and you have to assimilate into the culture and have some common sense.

edo okato rendo isolated incidents aite parledu. but these days especially in paces like NJ, Dallas etc, this is becoming the norm instead of an exception.

nallollu edo chesaru ani manam cheyam kada. more over vallu ala chestaru kabatte everyone makes all kinds of jokes on them . so ippudu manam kuda alane cheste do you expect the other guys to respect you? what you do in public doesn't just reflect on you but instead on the community as a whole when you are immigrant living outside of your country.

14 hours ago, gilakkai said:

vallu ela undalo kuda nuvve cheppala? vadiki chali ledhemo why you worry re :)

i agree on other points like holding the line ...thats not fair

personally vadu ela vunte naakenduku man. but like i mentioned before it reflects on the community which is being clearly visible

DB lo oka few days back oka thread paddadi about desi's going to car dealerships for test drives in return for gift cards with no intention of buying a car.

So when another desi guy genuinely goes to buy a car, the presumption by the sales man would be is to just see him as another guy that came for a gift card.

pakkolaki ibbandi cheysey panulu athey thappu but otherwise its ok.. nuvvu suit veysukunnav ani vanni kooda suit veysuko antaavaa...

theaters lo gola cheyadam.. use cheysukoni returns ivvadam lnativi vadikey kadu all indians ki chedu name testhay love da lodi

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Okay guys. The reason why people wears shoes when they are social because of germ factor and they don't want to carry germs all around their feet. Temperature, warm and cold kadu muchatta kaadu...summers lo outdoor lo vunapudu usually vesikuntaru and that too region wise and location specific ie habit. It's common in southern states and a rare sight in colder states. 

Logic andaru matladatolle...cheyurri evadiki istanochinattu vaadu...

germs only on feets? sumer lo vesukuntey problem ledu kani winter lo germs kadalavu kada.. aa time lo prob enduku?

lol..its upto individual what they're comfortable with,,outfits and flip flops...yamerica doesnt give a shyt,,i bet yall heard this line many times right...

ps: i dont do flip flops even in summers, when i step out, it should be shoes/boots/, just my thing...reason is i like my feet to be protective...now do not judge me with shyt points like,,we dont wear em' so arent we protective lol....its their things,,,just let it go,,,

ofcourse making ithers wait just fr your comfort is bs...

22 hours ago, aviator said:

i generally avoid going to costco on friday or on the weekends due to the rush (desi rush in specific)
kani monna friday tappaledu i needed to go

saw 3 telugu uncles at the check out lane. one tella guy was in line behind them 

-all were wearing flip flops aa chali lo
-speaking loud in telugu to each other
-one guy was trying to put big items on the checkout belt even after the billing lady told him to leave it in the cart.
-they forgot something and sent one guy to go get it while check out was in process. that guy did not return for a long time and everyone behind them in the check out line had to wait.

this is a costco in NJ. So you can imagine the rush that too on a friday before new year

i could see the tella guy was clearly frustrated

looks like you are more frustrated than the thella guy....

5 hours ago, aviator said:

uncle evadu emi esukunte naakem ledu. nuvvu flip flops esukunte naakendi, asala emi esukokapote naakenti.  you are missing the point.

the point is you are not in india. you are in US and you have to assimilate into the culture and have some common sense.

edo okato rendo isolated incidents aite parledu. but these days especially in paces like NJ, Dallas etc, this is becoming the norm instead of an exception.

nallollu edo chesaru ani manam cheyam kada. more over vallu ala chestaru kabatte everyone makes all kinds of jokes on them . so ippudu manam kuda alane cheste do you expect the other guys to respect you? what you do in public doesn't just reflect on you but instead on the community as a whole when you are immigrant living outside of your country.

ayyipoyinda uncle nee sollu @3$%@3$%@3$%

5 hours ago, aviator said:

personally vadu ela vunte naakenduku man. but like i mentioned before it reflects on the community which is being clearly visible

DB lo oka few days back oka thread paddadi about desi's going to car dealerships for test drives in return for gift cards with no intention of buying a car.

So when another desi guy genuinely goes to buy a car, the presumption by the sales man would be is to just see him as another guy that came for a gift card.

desi's matramee veltunaru ani neeku evaru chepparu uncle.. velli slickdeals lo chudu tellolu kooda full gaa veltaru... edho chepali ani chepadamee kani.. matter nil uncle nee threads lo @3$%@3$%@3$%

8 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

mee edupu ni 10go ... checkout daggara kooda racism 

mamulgaa kadu... dog crying eee  @3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%