• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yomama

• kevinUsa

• Spell_Hunter

• vendetta

If you like her go for it man. Don't care about parents and what they say, if they like you they will eventually like her too. As for relatives, ask them to take their middle finger and shove it up their backside

3 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

Spoke with her last week explained my eesa situation asked her to marry 

I can get gc and live happily ever

You want GC or girl CITI_c$y

9 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

Spoke with her last week explained my eesa situation asked her to marry 

I can get gc and live happily ever

GC kosam anything is good..go for it

9 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

Is it necessary 

Does parents agree with you if your spouse has kids 

Peddalu konchem suggestions kabali 

b careful man.. naa masters roommate itlane chesukunnadu.. pelli tarvatha with in 1 year lo start music.. 300K petti edo ranch konnaru.. 2 years lo donga moham ranch tesukundi , chinna papa puttindi , custody tesukundi.. bedirinchindi adi.  silent ga ranch plus baby ni ichey. Alimony adaganu.. ledante court ki podam appudu alimony + lawyer fees anni edo lekkalu esukoni maavodu anni musoni ippudu contracting chesukuntunnadu...

Idi naaku telisinadi.. andaru atla vundaremo.. but kastam vaa tellollu.. plus ame ki 22 antunnav...

2 hours ago, TheBrahmabull said:

b careful man.. naa masters roommate itlane chesukunnadu.. pelli tarvatha with in 1 year lo start music.. 300K petti edo ranch konnaru.. 2 years lo donga moham ranch tesukundi , chinna papa puttindi , custody tesukundi.. bedirinchindi adi.  silent ga ranch plus baby ni ichey. Alimony adaganu.. ledante court ki podam appudu alimony + lawyer fees anni edo lekkalu esukoni maavodu anni musoni ippudu contracting chesukuntunnadu...

Idi naaku telisinadi.. andaru atla vundaremo.. but kastam vaa tellollu.. plus ame ki 22 antunnav...

But pelli chesukune mundi did they date each other? Adi important, not all people are sincere to begin with. Mana abbayilu try to show off a lot and adi choosi chala mandi only for monetary reasons kooda manollani pelli chesukuntaaru. I have cousins 2 of them that married people here they are all happy and have kids, but then they didn't marry for GC or any such reasons. They met in college, dated, lived in the same cities etc and also knew each others families well. 

You would find most genuine people in college, plus they wouldn't have had many relationships by that time. So college lo love is usually long lasting and stable in marriage. Working women it's a hit or miss man. 

On 1/9/2017 at 11:46 AM, tennisluvr said:

But pelli chesukune mundi did they date each other? Adi important, not all people are sincere to begin with. Mana abbayilu try to show off a lot and adi choosi chala mandi only for monetary reasons kooda manollani pelli chesukuntaaru. I have cousins 2 of them that married people here they are all happy and have kids, but then they didn't marry for GC or any such reasons. They met in college, dated, lived in the same cities etc and also knew each others families well. 

You would find most genuine people in college, plus they wouldn't have had many relationships by that time. So college lo love is usually long lasting and stable in marriage. Working women it's a hit or miss man. 

dated .. had a baby then married .. kani college kaadu...bayata

• 3 years later...
On 1/8/2017 at 10:57 PM, kevinUsa said:

Is it necessary 

Does parents agree with you if your spouse has kids 

Peddalu konchem suggestions kabali 

Sob