inthaki GPSK vs Khaidi winner evaru..

lazybugger

in simple, I can put it this way.

GSPK, is a classical movie by a hero with good mass following. 
Pros: 1)Unknown story,which created tremendous curiosity apart for the prior classical's  that got dumped by audiences earlier.
          2) BalaKrishna and his Prestigious 100th movie made it much needed hit for the fans.
          3) Krish, Although There was a curiosity whether Krish can handle these kind of stories, there was some confidence in him and Promo's confirmed the buzz.
          4)War Scene's, The grandeur of the war scenes and their Graphics  would definitely give required eye feast for the audiences and few dialogues would definitely give you                 goosebumps. 

5) Effective Marketing by using the Mother's name as a recognition gave a good feel for the audience stating the importance of Mother and immediately connected to                      Families.

Cons: 1) Hemamalini and her struggle to match the lip sync should have been taken care well in the dubbing. This just gave audience a miss of the feel of how powerful the character her's is. SImilar to the lines of  Ramya Krishna in Bahubali. Krish should have not let it slip

2) Getup's for Balakrishna were not that necessary as the original face of Shatakarani is clearly unknown. Less on that would have given a visual treat to the fans  like his in Aditya 369.

3) Locking Horns with another Land Mark of Megastar and much awaited film for his fans after 10 long years was not a good Move and should have pushed it a bit back unless the fever is gone. This would give them theaters and and good collections. Atleast Nag is a sensible produces in these kind of acts

Will Post K-150 in a few. Stay Tuned.

4 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

in simple, I can put it this way.

GSPK, is a classical movie by a hero with good mass following. 
Pros: 1)Unknown story,which created tremendous curiosity apart for the prior classical's  that got dumped by audiences earlier.
          2) BalaKrishna and his Prestigious 100th movie made it much needed hit for the fans.
          3) Krish, Although There was a curiosity whether Krish can handle these kind of stories, there was some confidence in him and Promo's confirmed the buzz.
          4)War Scene's, The grandeur of the war scenes and their Graphics  would definitely give required eye feast for the audiences and few dialogues would definitely give you                 goosebumps. 

5) Effective Marketing by using the Mother's name as a recognition gave a good feel for the audience stating the importance of Mother and immediately connected to                      Families.

Cons: 1) Hemamalini and her struggle to match the lip sync should have been taken care well in the dubbing. This just gave audience a miss of the feel of how powerful the character her's is. SImilar to the lines of  Ramya Krishna in Bahubali. Krish should have not let it slip

2) Getup's for Balakrishna were not that necessary as the original face of Shatakarani is clearly unknown. Less on that would have given a visual treat to the fans  like his in Aditya 369.

3) Locking Horns with another Land Mark of Megastar and much awaited film for his fans after 10 long years was not a good Move and should have pushed it a bit back unless the fever is gone. This would give them theaters and and good collections. Atleast Nag is a sensible produces in these kind of acts

Will Post K-150 in a few. Stay Tuned.

Wow

i watched 150 i didt like the movie but chiru did hard work so i liked it for chiru !!!

satakarni  t mobile vaadu +2$ ichina alochistha  time imp !!! otherwise i will wait for dvd in gemini TV!!! 

BTw i am mahesh Fan 

1 minute ago, balayya.babu said:

i watched 150 i didt like the movie but chiru did hard work so i liked it for chiru !!!

satakarni  t mobile vaadu +2$ ichina alochistha  time imp !!! otherwise i will wait for dvd in gemini TV!!! 

BTw i am mahesh Fan 

genuine review ba. liked it.