• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• dakumangalsingh

• Quickgun_murugan

• kakatiya

How we (desi's) abused H1 VISA program with fake resume's and fake interviews and submitting fake h1 documents while submitting jobs in contract role, heard desi's even abusing MAVNI. So , I heard 2017 will be last MAVNI program

democrats screwed the program. It was simple program which is open for legal immigrants to join army. It was very simple.

Now democrats included the daca people in 2015. No one knows what their background is before joining daca. Are they gang members ? are they drug lords etc. So severe background check screwed the program, since it requires extra revenue to perform all checks.

So what was a legal hassle less program by republicans, was screwed by deomocrats by including dacas. They should have simply opened another program for DACA or let them just join the army as DACA without any special program.

10 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

How we (desi's) abused H1 VISA program with fake resume's and fake interviews and submitting fake h1 documents while submitting jobs in contract role, heard desi's even abusing MAVNI. So , I heard 2017 will be last MAVNI program

desi s didn't abuse the system. Greedy employers did. What if I tell you that I know  south American bolivia employer who was using fake experience for consultants since 1990s ? They all did it, Indians, nepalis and pakis, Bangladeshis joined the party late starting 1997, 1998 when Y2k issue came in !! Since then number of DESI ITS are damn too high , we look like the face of h1b misuse.

Kakatiya is very right bro. It's not so much us abusing the program, H1Bs and F1s were actually gladly welcomed into the program and people shipped in as few as 5 months in the past. 

You can thank your dear president Obama for *** up a perfectly good program by including DACAs into the mix. I am not blaming DACAs either, they came here when they were too little and had no control over how they came here and what their status was etc. Lt Col Stock who was the brainchild of MAVNI program was against including DACAs into the MAVNI program which was open to people who joined on a legal status. 

So you can thank Obama and his administration that screwed this whole thing up. All because they wanted to gain votes and win this year's elections as well, good that they are gone now. I hope we won't see any more of them for the next 8 years. 

16 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

MAVNI might re-open in the future however without including DACAs in the mix, the way it always was till Gobbemma and his cronies destroyed the whole thing. No guarantees though at this point it's only speculation. 

No one knows what's going to happen to all the DACAs who are currently awaiting shipment either. They may or maynot remain once the new administration comes and passes policies that might affect this. 

8 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

democrats screwed the program. It was simple program which is open for legal immigrants to join army. It was very simple.

Now democrats included the daca people in 2015. No one knows what their background is before joining daca. Are they gang members ? are they drug lords etc. So severe background check screwed the program, since it requires extra revenue to perform all checks.

So what was a legal hassle less program by republicans, was screwed by deomocrats by including dacas. They should have simply opened another program for DACA or let them just join the army as DACA without any special program.

DACA antey enti? how it screwed? vivarinchandi koncham

1 minute ago, MRI said:

DACA antey enti? how it screwed? vivarinchandi koncham

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals is what it stands for. It's an executive order by Obama Administration relaxing the deportation of 1000s of kids whose parents have come here illegally when they were young kids. Most DACAs have grown up in the US and attended schools here albeit living here without a status. 

President Obama passed an executive order stating that these people should be given stay in the US till their status is adjudicated and some decision is taken on their future status. MAVNI was a program that was only open to people on H1B, L1, F1 and other such legal visas at the time of enlistment. However, Obama administration made a decision to throw in the DACAs into the MAVNI mix a lot of whom might have some questionable background due to their parents or past associations before arriving into the US. 

F1, H1B, and L1 visa holders are thoroughly vetted before coming to the US atleast from a criminal history standpoint. Such a thing wasn't done for DACAs and a few people with questionable backgrounds got into the US Army. Realizing this, they have now increased the scrutinizing process as well as delayed thousands of Future Soldiers waiting to ship since the past one and half year. They have also added a 3rd background check apart from the existing 2. 

As mentioned you can thank Gobemma garu and his administration for giving us MAVNIs this awesomest gift. 

2 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

as per FB mavni pages what I heard is that mavni will not be open until all the current enlisted FS gets shipped/BG checks cleared

You are right. It may never re-open as well. So we will be the last MAVNI batch ever. 

2 hours ago, bhaigan said:

To me those indians who served in the army will always have a special place, they fought against many odds you ppl will never understand, a sense of brotherhood prevails in people who serve.

There is nothing like abuse in army, they are the heroes who fought against the stereotypes and assimilated in the American society in a proud way! 

If you folks waiting in line for a handout feel that you are in someway equal to them, am sorry but the truth is different. You can never be equal to a soldier, what was the last thing you ever sacrificed for anything? Yeah! Thats what i thought! If you want to go on a rant on soldiers , please go ahead and make a fool out of yourself, thanks.

4 minutes ago, yomama said:

To me those indians who served in the army will always have a special place, they fought against many odds you ppl will never understand, a sense of brotherhood prevails in people who serve.

There is nothing like abuse in army, they are the heroes who fought against the stereotypes and assimilated in the American society in a proud way! 

If you folks waiting in line for a handout feel that you are in someway equal to them, am sorry but the truth is different. You can never be equal to a soldier, what was the last thing you ever sacrificed for anything? Yeah! Thats what i thought! If you want to go on a rant on soldiers , please go ahead and make a fool out of yourself, thanks.

_-_

2 hours ago, kakatiya said:

desi s didn't abuse the system. Greedy employers did. What if I tell you that I know  south American bolivia employer who was using fake experience for consultants since 1990s ? They all did it, Indians, nepalis and pakis, Bangladeshis joined the party late starting 1997, 1998 when Y2k issue came in !! Since then number of DESI ITS are damn too high , we look like the face of h1b misuse.

May be you are true. Indian employers who are greedy are the one's who are highlighted every time when these types of abuse comes in limelight