• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mastercheif

• fake_Bezawada

• TOM_BHAYYA

• Satakarni_bali

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know folks who group with 10-15 people and use the promotion T-mobile had before. It costs them mere 10-15 per month with truck load of features. God know if we should call it cheap.

And the guy who is talking about why so cheap? Are you kidding? This is omnipresent in telugu guys. My colleague maintains a Porsche but doesn't spend money on anything unless he gets a deal including lunch special at a cheap Chinese sit down. But he always wears branded clothes, shoes, belts, glasses, watches, god knows what else. And anytime you tell him you bought something at certain price he will tell you how stupid and foolish you are because he stayed up all night to grab a deal on that item and at cheaper price. This he does even for vacations. I saw this with a lot of other people too. Sometimes I feel most of these guys never crossed the bridge of "1$=50rupees calculations in mind". About 10-15 yrs ago this is how my neighbors lived in India. Their assets were worth a few crores back then but if you look at their house or eating habits, you will believe stats of poor people in this country.

Disclaimer: I am not saying I am perfect. Or not weird. I got my own kinks.

PS: I do respect my fellow Telugu people and hope one day they behave like they are indeed happy for what they are making and feel happy that their neighbor is also happy. And for **'s sake stop proving/showing off they are better than their fellow telugu people even in buying a toilet role. I am sure you know how many spouses are on deals2buy, slickdeals,dealsofamerica all day while the wallet holder is working.

TL:DR Kakkurthi lo kamandalam is omnipresent among telugu community in USA.

Edited by PendurthiBabu
LOL. TL;DR per request

13 minutes ago, PendurthiBabu said:

I know folks who group with 10-15 people and use the promotion T-mobile had before. It costs them mere 10-15 per month with truck load of features. God know if we should call it cheap.

And the guy who is talking about why so cheap? Are you kidding? This is omnipresent in telugu guys. My colleague maintains a Porsche but doesn't spend money on anything unless he gets a deal including lunch special at a cheap Chinese sit down. But he always wears branded clothes, shoes, belts, glasses, watches, god knows what else. And anytime you tell him you bought something at certain price he will tell you how stupid and foolish you are because he stayed up all night to grab a deal on that item and at cheaper price. This he does even for vacations. I saw this with a lot of other people too. Sometimes I feel most of these guys never crossed the bridge of "1$=50rupees calculations in mind". About 10-15 yrs ago this is how my neighbors lived in India. Their assets were worth a few crores back then but if you look at their house or eating habits, you will believe stats of poor people in this country.

PS: I do respect my fellow Telugu people and hope one day they behave like they are indeed happy for what they are making and feel happy that their neighbor is also happy. And for **'s sake stop proving/showing off they are better than their fellow telugu people even in buying a toilet role. I am sure you know how many spouses are on deals2buy, slickdeals,dealsofamerica all day while the wallet holder is working.

TL;DR version unte cheppu man... essay chadive opike & avasaram ledu.

4 hours ago, Spartan said:

alanti useless area lo why staying man... 

4 hours ago, Picha lite said:

nag-smiling-o_zpsd23b83a3.gif?1367267799

3 hours ago, mastercheif said:

I am not staying man.... t mobile ki intha mandhi IT telugu tejalu unnaru ani telisi shock ayya. salaries yemo 80k minimum untundhi but ila cheap ga vadatam yendhi ?

marketing calls vasthey voice mail ki pothey daridranga untundhi kada man. 

7 hours ago, mastercheif said:

Affordable ane point gurinche chepthunna man... mari intha cheap ga why doing ? salaries bagane vasthunnayi ga.

even job lekunna job calls ki manchi phone and network is must

att vadi laaga hidden fee 10gadu...

for the money you spend... you get more data...

inka ipudu freebies start chesadu.,..

signal antava ? Just a okay.... parla bagane vuntundi.... Wi-Fi calling vundi.... No chance of going to VM.... does the job......

I was a ATT customer for 4 years.... not worth utterwaste customer service... overcharges ... i dont want to spend talking to rep... everymonth going over those hidden charges,,, Fk att..

ippudu T-mobile...& . Project-Fi  using....... prepaid...full happies.... 

4 hours ago, PendurthiBabu said:

TL:DR Kakkurthi lo kamandalam is omnipresent among telugu community in USA.

Maa narsanna poti ichhe aasha kiranam kanipisthondhi naaku

2 minutes ago, fake_Bezawada said:

andaru kooda switch to verizon amma best network naku telisinanthalo

Who cares best network .. does it serve your purpose or not anthe .. for me YES

jai ho t-mobile

8 hours ago, mastercheif said:

I am not staying man.... t mobile ki intha mandhi IT telugu tejalu unnaru ani telisi shock ayya. salaries yemo 80k minimum untundhi but ila cheap ga vadatam yendhi ?

marketing calls vasthey voice mail ki pothey daridranga untundhi kada man. 

maa dabbulu mem etta karchupettukovalo kuda nuvve seppu iga.. nag-smiling-o_zpsd23b83a3.gif?1367267799