dallas is a hub for bana potta h1b uncles

greensboro

28 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Rei neeku already cheppa movie nachatamu nachakapotamu kulatheethamu. Movie nachanantha matranna personal attack enduku chestunnav ra. Andariki oka movie nachalani kaadu kadaa, brain use cheyya ra rei. Antha matranna kula gajji idi adi ani enduku OA. Poni ekkadayina kula gajji reason valla baledu ani annanemo choopi.

asalu nuvu esina post lo sense unda.. kavalani degrade cheyalani kaakapote.. mari antha picha enti ra babu

1 minute ago, 8OY said:

asalu nuvu esina post lo sense unda.. kavalani degrade cheyalani kaakapote.. mari antha picha enti ra babu

cheppa kada ra movie annaka okadiki nachutundi okadiki nachadu, that's okay. Antha matranna direct caste ki enduku ellipoyavu. Kula gajji unnadi evariki akkada.

Sarle ee godavalu eppatiki end avvavu, movie great chaala bagundi. Best movie of this year, happy na? Naa statement marchukunna inka happy ne kadaa?

2 minutes ago, 8OY said:

Naaku graphics nachaledu mainly VFX work antha baledu, nenu Balayya acting vallano leka inka vere edo reason vallano ani analedu kadaa. Tondarlo teesina movie ani clear ga kanipetteyachu, sare even then nenu cam print choosa so maybe print baledu adi reason kooda avachu. Anduke half an hour kanna ekkuva sepu choodaledu.

Prati daniki caste toh relate chesukoku, arogyaniki manchidi kaadu.

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Naaku graphics nachaledu mainly VFX work antha baledu, nenu Balayya acting vallano leka inka vere edo reason vallano ani analedu kadaa. Tondarlo teesina movie ani clear ga kanipetteyachu, sare even then nenu cam print choosa so maybe print baledu adi reason kooda avachu. Anduke half an hour kanna ekkuva sepu choodaledu.

Prati daniki caste toh relate chesukoku, arogyaniki manchidi kaadu.

yes kondariki nachudi kondariki nachadu.. adi common.. pani kattukuni degrade cheyalane concept naaku nachaledu.. director ee chepadu vfx long shots repeated ga pettalsi vachindi ani.. nuvu kothaga chepedi emiti madyalo? 

Just now, 8OY said:

yes kondariki nachudi kondariki nachadu.. adi common.. pani kattukuni degrade cheyalane concept naaku nachaledu.. director ee chepadu vfx long shots repeated ga pettalsi vachindi ani.. nuvu kothaga chepedi emiti madyalo? 

Sare okay got you. cheppa kada kavalani degrade cheyatamu na uddesamu kadani, neeku ala anipisthey nenu emi cheyalenu. back and forth poyi waste ee vishayamlo, director emannado naaku teliyadu nenu na opinion cheppanu anthe. Nothing personal about it. Arogyam jagratha.

2 minutes ago, 8OY said:

Btw nenu movie theater lo chooddamanukunna kaani nenunde place lo only 2 shows adayi. So had no option but to watch the cam print. Future lo manchi print osthey appudu malli choostha, maybe I will get to judge it better then.

11 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Btw nenu movie theater lo chooddamanukunna kaani nenunde place lo only 2 shows adayi. So had no option but to watch the cam print. Future lo manchi print osthey appudu malli choostha, maybe I will get to judge it better then.

this post somewhat makes sense.. pls compare this post to your first post in thread GPS effect

15 hours ago, greensboro said:

dallas lo 300k-500k petti house konte saripodu ra. daniki thagattu personality maintain cheyyali.

ms chesina vadu thala etthukuni thiruguthadu america or ekkadaina. bana potta h1b uncles maathram ade vijayawada gumpu lo govinda type lo brathikestharu america lo

What are you good for?

Nothing.

I will tell you why.

I am assuming you have done your masters in United States of America. If not, this still applies to you.

People who think like you are under an illusion that just because you have done your masters in USA for two years, it makes you more like an American.

This is a fundamentally wrong thought and there is a root cause for this. The root cause is the lack of your self respect. You absolutely have no self respect because you do not like yourself. You want to be American, and you take pride in being "more" American as compared to the people that have come here directly on H1B visa.

I have seen you pathetically try to put on your fake American English accent and look down upon your "H1B uncles" who still have their thick Indian accent.

I have seen you try to dress up and move around like an American. Again, guess what, you look very ugly. In fact you look neither American, nor Indian. You look lost.

To fill up your own insecurities, entities like you come to forums like these in order to post condescendingly over other entities that you think are a shame to your own country.

You, the person that came with an F1 visa who wants to be like an American, are a shame to India.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, MindRinger said:

What are you good for?

Nothing.

I will tell you why.

I am assuming you have done your masters in United States of America. If not, this still applies to you.

People who think like you are under an illusion that just because you have done your masters in USA for two years, it makes you more like an American.

This is a fundamentally wrong thought and there is a root cause for this. The root cause is the lack of your self respect. You absolutely have no self respect because you do not like yourself. You want to be American, and you take pride in being "more" American as compared to the people that have come here directly on H1B visa.

I have seen you pathetically try to put on your fake American English accent and look down upon your "H1B uncles" who still have their thick Indian accent.

I have seen you try to dress up and move around like an American. Again, guess what, you look very ugly. In fact you look neither American, nor Indian. You look lost.

To fill up your own insecurities, entities like you come to forums like these in order to post condescendingly over other entities that you think are a shame to your own country.

You, the person that came with an F1 visa who wants to be like an American, are a shame to India.

gp Mind 10ger

6 minutes ago, MindRinger said:

What are you good for?

Nothing.

I will tell you why.

I agree with everything you've said. We are in all in pretty much the same boat, so there's no reason to divide ourselves in order to show our superiority over the other.

Good point MR.

14 minutes ago, MindRinger said:

What are you good for?

Nothing.

I will tell you why.

gp isfanda crocballs

7 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I agree with everything you've said. We are in all in pretty much the same boat, so there's no reason to divide ourselves in order to show our superiority over the other.

Good point MR.

i appreciate that atleast you supported this post. Maintain the same while posting about other topics, if not again i don't loose anything

14 minutes ago, 8OY said:

i appreciate that atleast you supported this post. Maintain the same while posting about other topics, if not again i don't loose anything

Dude you are mistaken about me. I support a post based on it's merit, I have no pre-conceived notions. Oka movie gurinchi negative ga cheppinantha matranna don't assume too much. Chill out.

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Dude you are mistaken about me. I support a post based on it's merit, I have no pre-conceived notions. Oka movie gurinchi negative ga cheppinantha matranna don't assume too much. Chill out.

royalty ki definition ma balayya babu. neeventha nee lanti megays entha balayya movies gurinchi negative ga matladadaniki.

india lo ne number one actor ma balayya babu.