Wage requirments

kevinUsa

Recently I applied for  a job in vendor company with my genuine experience  

she said she was  very happy with initial screening. and the same day account manger called me and asked me few tech questions regarding the past work and what am I expecting with the job I answered the best optimistic way I can answer with few tech terms I know then come the  mail 

I need to work with my immigration department on this due to concerns about prevailing wage. I understand that while on OPT it does not apply, however we sponsor H1B visas since most of our positions are long term. I don’t want to have any issues with pay rate.

21 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

calling peddalu @tennisluvr @yomama @Android_Halwa

Nice man, congrats. Tell her that you are looking for good opportunities where you can learn and contribute more to this tech.

Mention that you are flexible with wages, tech round ayyaka usual ga wages gurinchi HR matladtadu. 

Tell them you are looking for something around 90-105k depending up on the location. 

If this is a desi vendor, you know the deal right! They usually low-ball you, tella vendor aithe experience, education batti istaru pay-range. So i highly encourage you to tell her clearly that you are flexible with wage range. Flexibile ani chepte they will show interest to work with you! Moreover devops is hot cake in the market today.

Github account unte up to date clean chey repos. 

2 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

vallu pay 25$ annaru adey kada 

desi na tella na? light 25 ante mari darunam, kani longterm project ante oka 1 year chesi e lopu manchiga linkedin clean up chesi recruiters ni line lo petkoni jump kottadame.*&*

4 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

tella vallu 

aite tesko, h1b chestamu ani cheptunaru ante thats good man, job teskoni manchiga networking chesi better rates ki move avachu. Nek ipdu situations gurinchi nen cheppakarledu. 

4 minutes ago, Bhai said:

aa rate choodu... malla vere valla meeda edupu sanka nakinchesaru ani @3$%

ya..worst undi bayata..pillakayalu asalu 9-10mo kaaliga untunaru consultancies lo 

2 minutes ago, Yuvatha said:

ya..worst undi bayata..pillakayalu asalu 9-10mo kaaliga untunaru consultancies lo 

visa unnolle 6 months kante ekkuva rojulu pattuku  koorchuntnnaranukunta.. monna evaro poll veste 6+ months ki kooda votelu vachayi

1 minute ago, Bhai said:

visa unnolle 6 months kante ekkuva rojulu pattuku  koorchuntnnaranukunta.. monna evaro poll veste 6+ months ki kooda votelu vachayi

hmm..tough undi market..jobs evariki ostunayo ardam avadamledu  gallery_731_15_42715.gif