A 'presidency in chaos': Legendary investigative journalist Carl Bernstein says Washington is already losing faith in Trump

Batman_fan

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-presidency-carl-bernstein-nixon-attorney-general-yates-2017-1

"[Trump] has obstructed the most basic of American principles of what we stand for as a country in terms of immigration: a nation of immigrants. These are authoritarian pronouncements that he has been making for days now, and it's starting to haunt him."

hmmm.. all this is fine. but I don't think he's unpopular. I'm not in the US, so I can only speculate.

I think most of his voters are pleased at all his actions. Just wait until jobs dry up, people die due to lack of insurance or face bankruptcy, etc.

I was in India on the day Modi announced demonetization. You won't believe how many people praised it as a genius move. the mood was incredibly jubilant.  I was too stupid to expect riots and I fled.

reality will strike, but not so soon.

24 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-presidency-carl-bernstein-nixon-attorney-general-yates-2017-1

"[Trump] has obstructed the most basic of American principles of what we stand for as a country in terms of immigration: a nation of immigrants. These are authoritarian pronouncements that he has been making for days now, and it's starting to haunt him."

Never trust these liberals. They have good intentions and all, but they are too soft, and don't have the power. Not in dem administration or in Repub.

Just make your own assessments and plans.

Clearly he won the presidency, no media projected him.

People who are writing against him and the people who are protesting against his orders will be more because hillary got the popular vote.

And she also been the popular choice of media as well, so is media biased? Do I still believe everything that media shows me? You have to answer yourself

Trump won 30 out of 50 states

And more counties by a Republican since Ronald Reagan.

You may not like the orders his been giving but the truth is this is what Americans who made him president wants. 

Edo oka order pass cheste sardukoni poyevallame, we don't have a right to vote, we are on the receiving end. We have to accept it

7 minutes ago, KATHRI said:

Clearly he won the presidency, no media projected him.

People who are writing against him and the people who are protesting against his orders will be more because hillary got the popular vote.

And she also been the popular choice of media as well, so is media biased? Do I still believe everything that media shows me? You have to answer yourself

Trump won 30 out of 50 states

And more counties by a Republican since Ronald Reagan.

You may not like the orders his been giving but the truth is this is what Americans who made him president wants. 

Edo oka order pass cheste sardukoni poyevallame, we don't have a right to vote, we are on the receiving end. We have to accept it

We all know these. But the real problem that not many are realizing and only educated people know is how rudely and thoughtlessly he is execution them.