Don't Panic & Don't Create panic...

TrishaManiac

My colleague went to india and came back yesterday night. He is a contractor and he had 2 layers in between client and his employer. Not many questions asked other than generic ones.. where are you working? what do you do etc... 

Another fd went to india and got stamped comfortably. he is into contracting as well.

6 minutes ago, TrishaManiac said:

My colleague went to india and came back yesterday night. He is a contractor and he had 2 layers in between client and his employer. Not many questions asked other than generic ones.. where are you working? what do you do etc... 

Another fd went to india and got stamped comfortably. he is into contracting as well.

@TrishaManiac bro.. mana Dolling @Trisha_Krishnan vi emaina eedio lu leak ayyaya? Post some Trisha's hot pics man..

40 minutes ago, TrishaManiac said:

@TrishaManiac uncle... post some @trishatrisha dolling masala pics.. so we wont panic.. Do something for the good of the group