సాహో కుంబ్లే.. ‘నీ ఘనతకు సలామ్’

JANASENA

6 minutes ago, aatadista said:

pora pulkesh

BP nika naka

manchi valatho manchiga vunta

naku nachani vallotho elagaina vunta

Nachakapothe ignore chey anthe kaani BP techukoni istam ochinattu abuse cheyaku..Sarenaa

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aatadista

• tennisluvr

• ronitreddy

• Kool_SRG

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ronitreddy said:

Ippudu Kumble mida evadu edichadu ? SR and avg ani deep analysis chesindi evaru? LOL

I did deep analysis

Kumble meda kakapote evari meda edustunav

Intaki ne bada endo chepu rich kid

1 minute ago, Rendu said:

as far as I know ashwain gadi kosam pitch chesinatlu kumble gadi eppudu pitch ready cheyyale....

I like him because ball tho  mongia gadi mokham pagalakottadu

Yes and while he was not so successful outside India at the beginning of his career, he became a threat outside Indian conditions as well towards the second half of his career. 

Plus he had that outstanding googly as well. Almost as good as Warne's flipper. 

Just now, ronitreddy said:

Nachakapothe ignore chey anthe kaani BP techukoni istam ochinattu abuse cheyaku..Sarenaa

Nenu ade cheptuna ra pulkesh

There are no rules in AFDB

do what you want to do

1 minute ago, aatadista said:

Nenu ade cheptuna ra pulkesh

There are no rules in AFDB

do what you want to do

ID create cheskoni ochi istam ochinattu vagadam kadu man..Prathi forum ki Rules ani oka section untadi..Dunno if you are aware of it or not..Adi sadukoni ra po mundu..

Ninnu nenu em chesthanu cheppu..Nuvve koddisepu aithe tabs veskoni sallabadthavu..

7 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

correct. Aa rojullo Sharjah lo against Pakistan most matches were fixed. Adi stumps avatala tagilina LBW ichetollu. 

Aaqib Javed hat trick choodandi 1994 lo, clear not out 2 LBW decisions. DRS ani chepithey cricketing history motham tirigi rayali, all those LBW decisions need to be reconsidered. 

history tirigi rayali ante....adi....mari....balayya babu cricket aadagalado ledo ippudu

4 minutes ago, Rendu said:

as far as I know ashwain gadi kosam pitch chesinatlu kumble gadi eppudu pitch ready cheyyale....

I like him because ball tho  mongia gadi mokham pagalakottadu

#justmyopinion

@3$%

2 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

ID create cheskoni ochi istam ochinattu vagadam kadu man..Prathi forum ki Rules ani oka section untadi..Dunno if you are aware of it or not..Adi sadukoni ra po mundu..

Ninnu nenu em chesthanu cheppu..Nuvve koddisepu aithe tabs veskoni sallabadthavu..

ne bonda ra ne bonda

Nenu enduku salla badali man

na character eh idhi

11 minutes ago, aatadista said:

I did deep analysis

Kumble meda kakapote evari meda edustunav

Intaki ne bada endo chepu rich kid

Neeku nuve counter veskunte etta man? Funny though

6 minutes ago, aatadista said:

Waste disco here. He got 1 man of the match in 172 matches outside India.

Compare the same stat with other top bowlers. 

You are funny, so your barometer is the number of man of match awards. If that same yardstick is employed then Sachin would be one of the greatest ever match winners. Yet you said yourself that you don't consider him a match winner. So it seems like you spin your narrative the way it suits your convoluted logic, doesn't seem like there's a consistency in the way you judge what a potential matchwinner should have. 

Thanks for exposing the gaping flaw in your narrative. 

As far as Kumble is concerned his influence and legacy on the Indian team is far beyond a MoM or a MoS award. The fact that the majority of the modern bowlers including Ashwin consider him to be their mentor is proof enough of Kumble's merit. This of course can't be fathomed by arm chair critics who could never play a sport even with moderate success at their high school level. 

15 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

You are funny, so your barometer is the number of man of match awards. If that same yardstick is employed then Sachin would be one of the greatest ever match winners. Yet you said yourself that you don't consider him a match winner. So it seems like you spin your narrative the way it suits your convoluted logic, doesn't seem like there's a consistency in the way you judge what a potential matchwinner should have. 

Thanks for exposing the gaping flaw in your narrative. 

As far as Kumble is concerned his influence and legacy on the Indian team is far beyond a MoM or a MoS award. The fact that the majority of the modern bowlers including Ashwin consider him to be their mentor is proof enough of Kumble's merit. This of course can't be fathomed by arm chairs who could never play a sport even with moderate success at their high school level. 

There is no flaw in my analysis. I never considered any of the Indian players as match winners including Sachin. I never said he is not a match winner. He may be for you guys but not for me. My standards are very high to call him a match winner. There were instances in which Sachin single handedly tried to win the matches but most of the times those were wasted and ended up in losing cause in important series. I mentioned Man of the Match awards as it is the basic metric that every one sees to measure ones caliber once the player retires. Otherwise we need to keep telling stories such as how he used to bowl that googly or how he used to bowl flippers. 

Only thing I agree is he is fighter and he is probably one of the hardest working players during his time. 

Just now, aatadista said:

you guys write whatever you want write on him but I will never call him a match winner. For me he is a great fighter. 

That's fine, we can agree to disagree on some things. I believe he was both a fighter and a match winner, although the earlier part of his career was pretty rough sailing overseas. Unfortunately for him he lacked the support that someone like Shane warne did during that stage of his career. 

And we never had batsmen that could put up big scores the way Aussies did until Rahul Dravid and VVS came along.