• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• budgetpadbhanabam

• Merabharathmahan

• Hercules

• zoolakataka_14

Top Posters In This Topic

OP, I tried Lending Club but got hit by quite a few defaulters. Did not like that and have stayed away since. Of course it depends upon the grade of the loans as well, but somehow i did not like the fact of prospective defaults.

You decide what your time horizon is and risk tolerance as well. Based on that you can decide the asset class. As far as mutual funds are concerned, for taxable accounts, it is better to go with equivalent ETFs(Exchange Traded Funds). ETFs are better from a taxation point. You can google this for more information. Tax free Municipal bonds can also be looked at. 

2 minutes ago, Bambam_Bholey said:

Manchi competition leni area choosi Subway pettuko vayya !!

franchise kante own ga open cheyachu ga brand, that franchise money can be used for marketing. oka 1-2 years subs menu koncham diversify chesi hype create cheste you can start a new franchise

3 hours ago, zzeb said:

OP, I tried Lending Club but got hit by quite a few defaulters. Did not like that and have stayed away since. Of course it depends upon the grade of the loans as well, but somehow i did not like the fact of prospective defaults.

You decide what your time horizon is and risk tolerance as well. Based on that you can decide the asset class. As far as mutual funds are concerned, for taxable accounts, it is better to go with equivalent ETFs(Exchange Traded Funds). ETFs are better from a taxation point. You can google this for more information. Tax free Municipal bonds can also be looked at. 

Thanks dude...

16 hours ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

guys oka chinna question if you have 100k in your bank in USA...what will be your investment options in USA...india lo kadhu USA lo....(babu fake post babubulu i dint say i have 100k so mi edupu messages kottakandi)

so lenapudu don't overthink macha 

just relax 100k vatchaka apudu alochidam 

12 hours ago, zzeb said:

What kind of ETF are good and how it is better for tax purpose. 

Salary lo pre tax contributions other than 401k emina telisthe cheppava