Congress or AAP - Which is better?

VizagRocks

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

Modi kooda constructive criticism cheyyatam asalu choodaledhu. dhondhu dhondhey iddaru.

Ippudu nenu Kejriwal ni tidithe modi fan ni ayipoyana 

ragada8.gif

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• Chamak_Chandra

• jbourne

• gilly

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Mahagatbandan gurinchii cheppavayya.

congress BJP nuchi poina candidates ela ayyaru pious after going in to AAP.

vaadu first term lo Congi support enduku tesukunnadu.

AAP lo manchollu vundochu but Kerjiwal keka ante I cannot agree.

Vaadu eppudu constructive criticism chesudu sudale 

where all the evidence against shiela dixit go 

Mahagatbandan support kejriwal chesadu ante doesn't mean he supports their corrupt work..

Can u name some Cong/ bjp ministers who joined AAP..? Even if they join AAP and if anyone has any corruption allegations against those ministers  AAP will remove them from party...

Cong support he took bcoz if there is immediate election that will be additional burden on exchequer (ppl). More over he has surveyed  and asked ppl if he can take support of cong... that is why he put conditions to be accept for cong before taking support... after 49 days when they didn't support Lokal bill he resigned from CM post...

Sheila dixit evidence is there , but the is no investigating agency with delhi govt... Delhi police, CBI, ED under central govt. Only ACB was under delhi govt which modi had took under central govt when kejriwal ordered probe against sheila...

Pls google.... don't believe me.....

Now pls counter on 7 points I have made before..... let's see ur reply..... @jbourne

9 minutes ago, Chamak_Chandra said:

Mahagatbandan support kejriwal chesadu ante doesn't mean he supports their corrupt work..

Can u name some Cong/ bjp ministers who joined AAP..? Even if they join AAP and if anyone has any corruption allegations against those ministers  AAP will remove them from party...

Cong support he took bcoz if there is immediate election that will be additional burden on exchequer (ppl). More over he has survey and asked ppl if he can take support of cong... that is why he put conditions to be accept for cong before taking support... after 49 days when they didn't support Lokal bill he resigned from CM post...

Sheila dixit evidence is there , but the is no investigating agency with delhi govt... Delhi police, CBI, ED under central govt. Only ACB was under delhi govt which modi had took under central govt when kejriwal ordered probe against...

Now pls counter on 7 points I have made....... let's see ur reply.....

hmm.. media is unfair to AAP. that much I agree. they have pathetic pr team, that looks for fights with the media all the time. But still they do report lots of untruths about AAP.

4 minutes ago, Chamak_Chandra said:

Cong support he took bcoz if there is immediate election that will be additional burden on exchequer (ppl). More over he has survey and asked ppl if he can take support of cong... that is why he put conditions to be accept for cong before taking support... after 49 days when they didn't support Lokal bill he resigned from CM post...

Sheila dixit evidence is there , but the is no investigating agency with delhi govt... Delhi police, CBI, ED under central govt. Only ACB was under delhi govt which modi had took under central govt when kejriwal ordered probe against...

Now pls counter on 7 points I have made....... let's see ur reply.....

Why at first he support corrupt ppl 

he wanted to give ppl a relief from traditional and family policticians then why again he support them.

shiela dixit against evidence ki investigation agencies avasaram le 

you can file a PILL or you can upload it to Wikileaks and then take it from there.

bachche ke upar kasam khake kehta hoon mai BJP or Cong ka support nahi loonga 

lol also mujhe bungalow nahi chahiye but 8 bedroom wali 2 apartment chahiye 

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

hmm.. media is unfair to AAP. that much I agree. they have pathetic pr team, that looks for fights with the media all the time. But still they do report lots of untruths about AAP.

May be but at the same time I don't endorse Kejriwal 

may be AAP have good ppl.

but good ppl like JP in AP had no importance that's the harsh truth 

1 minute ago, jbourne said:

kejriwal gurinchii disco jarigithe madyala modi enduku ochchindu

adhi anthey. be a roman antaru ga. ee db lo unnantha kaalam, thala thoka lekunda edhi padithey adhi, ekkada padithey akkada discuss chesthaanu.

nuvvu kooda roman ga undu.

Just now, jbourne said:

May be but at the same time I don't endorse Kejriwal 

may be AAP have good ppl.

but good ppl like JP in AP had no importance that's the harsh truth 

AAP has mostly retarded people who were kicked out of BJP/Congress, or middle class self righteous dumbfcuks, who argue against processes and institutions. They want to break everything down. They are like Trump.

Kejriwal is a hack, but he's the kind of hack that can defeat Modi. And modi is the enemy no.1 now. btw, that is the topic.

20 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Why at first he support corrupt ppl 

he wanted to give ppl a relief from traditional and family policticians then why again he support them.

shiela dixit against evidence ki investigation agencies avasaram le 

you can file a PILL or you can upload it to Wikileaks and then take it from there.

bachche ke upar kasam khake kehta hoon mai BJP or Cong ka support nahi loonga 

lol also mujhe bungalow nahi chahiye but 8 bedroom wali 2 apartment chahiye 

Even KCR said he will make dalit CM of new state... modi said he will get money from Swiss banks and give 15lakhs in each person's account.... I am not saying kejriwal is always right or 100 percent.. he has shortcomings as well... but modi lot worse compared to kejriwal....

2 minutes ago, Chamak_Chandra said:

Even KCR said he will make dalit CM of new state... modi said he will get money from Swiss banks and give 15lakhs in each person's account.... I am not saying kejriwal is always right or 100 percent.. he has shortcomings as well... but modi lot worse compared to kejriwal....

Iga mall KCR antav Modi antav 

Kejriwal shortcomings antav iga kaani 

bottomline kejriwal antha modi degree gurinchii edustunnadu vaadi IIT seat ela ochchindii ragada8.gif

1 minute ago, jbourne said:

bottomline kejriwal antha modi degree gurinchii edustunnadu vaadi IIT seat ela ochchindii 

idemanna Kejriwal bashing thread aa? lol.

moral relativism is a thing brother. oka politician gurinchi cheppetappudu, inko politician ni laagatam lo enti tappu? especially when the other politician is the most powerful man in India.

Topic already assumes Modi is the worst. So who can defeat him. The guy says Kejriwal. you point out kejri's deficiencies. He rightly points back that compared to the devil in question (Modi), kejri is an angel. perfectly fine argument to make.

5 minutes ago, jbourne said:

bottomline kejriwal antha modi degree gurinchii edustunnadu vaadi IIT seat ela ochchindii ragada8.gif

Facts ni counter cheyalemu....

Kejriwal modi degree meedha edustunadu... then why don't modi show that he has genuine degree and prove kejriwal wrong and close the matter once and for all... and modi got stay from high court...? Why do u think so.....?

2 minutes ago, Chamak_Chandra said:

Facts ni counter cheyalemu....

Kejriwal modi degree meedha edustunadu... then why don't modi show that he has genuine degree and prove kejriwal wrong and close the matter once and for all... and modi got stay from high court...? Why do u think so.....?

Modi is the devil. matter over.

Can Kejri beat Modi or not, is the question. Kejri's governance record is not important at all.

Just now, VizagRocks said:

Modi is the devil. matter over.

Can Kejri beat Modi or not, is the question. Kejri's governance record is not important at all.

Kejriwal will do lot better in 2019...not sure if AAP will be able to form govt is a question.... but for sure bjp will not be able single handedly form govt.....