H4 EAD termination confirmed šŸ‘

mekapichal_mnthmkura

8 minutes ago, mekapichal_mnthmkura said:

@rajivn786

IĀ mentioned about itĀ thousands of times.. again I am repeating for ppl like you..

I did MSĀ Comp.ScienceĀ fromĀ USC, Los AngelesĀ and used CPT/OPT to start as an intern in one of the prestigious Software firm... converted to Full time in 1.5 yrs

currently working for about 7 yrs . Got GC recently.

Partnering with few American friends in some MotelĀ businesses .

owner of 2 gas stations in South California Area..(providing employment to MS students. I pay $15 per hour to them moreĀ than anyother Gas stations in my areaĀ coz I have gone through that phase)

Own 3 condos and 2 independent houses.

All this in a span of 8.5 yrs..

anyhow H4 EAD termination CONFIRMED..

Ā 

So you started like me...without any fake profile anywhere in our careers. I have been working for almost 9 years. So why hatred for H4 EAD's? May be if you look at the Medicine field, you will learn about the benefits of H4 EAD where majority of the seats are given to USC's irrespective of their low scores. I know some of them misused H1 but those are only handful. They are neither a bane nor boon...but with major % of H4's working in non-IT , it;s a blessing in disguise. Ā Atleast they can earn something rather than sitting in home. You have GC, you achieved lot in your life...why do you want to hit on those low pay jobs...So open your eyes and look at other fields (leave IT...Our desi firms will take advantage of whichever visa category it is.) ..You will know the real benefit of H4 EAD. In fact my wife who has been struggling to get a residency seat despite high scores got into residency last year due to H4 EAD. (Most of them would avoid visa sponsoring for US residency). So just don;t blame H4 EAD's for low billing or job loss.. Anyway whatever happens is going to happen!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mekapichal_mnthmkura

• rajivn786

• TampaChinnodu

• crazymatta

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, rajivn786 said:

So you started like me...without any fake profile anywhere in our careers. I have been working for almost 9 years. So why hatred for H4 EAD's? May be if you look at the Medicine field, you will learn about the benefits of H4 EAD where majority of the seats are given to USC's irrespective of their low scores. I know some of them misused H1 but those are only handful. They are neither a bane nor boon...but with major % of H4's working in non-IT , it;s a blessing in disguise. Ā Atleast they can earn something rather than sitting in home. You have GC, you achieved lot in your life...why do you want to hit on those low pay jobs...So open your eyes and look at other fields (leave IT...Our desi firms will take advantage of whichever visa category it is.) ..You will know the real benefit of H4 EAD. In fact my wife who has been struggling to get a residency seat despite high scores got into residency last year due to H4 EAD. (Most of them would avoid visa sponsoring for US residency). So just don;t blame H4 EAD's for low billing or job loss.. Anyway whatever happens is going to happen!

Its not hatred ...

2 minutes ago, mekapichal_mnthmkura said:

lol... I guess you are one of those H4 EAD exploiters group.. and see everyone opposing as cryers. its not the case bro..

There is more oppression and misuse of it in many Desi flooded companies.. I have seen many and my friends experienced many..

so H4 EAD termination/cancellation is supported.

you will not realize until you are replaced by a H4 EAD coz your employer doesn't need to sponsor and can get someone for low wages.

if they r that talented they can get the job in their field of expertise and get sponsored by their employer if the employer feels their skills are much needed.

but filling positions by firing someone or letting someone resign by giving hard time and making their team mates family members sit in the team chairs is not approved of.

Ā 

1 minute ago, rajivn786 said:

its not hatred man.. you cant understand I guess

1 minute ago, mekapichal_mnthmkura said:

lol... I guess you are one of those H4 EAD exploiters group.. and see everyone opposing as cryers. its not the case bro..

There is more oppression and misuse of it in many Desi flooded companies.. I have seen many and my friends experienced many..

you will not realize until you are replaced by a H4 EAD coz your employer doesn't need to sponsor and can get someone for low wages.

if they r that talented they can get the job in their field of expertise and get sponsored by their employer if the employer feels their skills are much needed.

but filling positions by firing someone or letting someone resign by giving hard time and making their team mates family members sit in the team chairs is not approved of.

Ā 

Ā 

6 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

Agreed. OPT and Indian MNC's H1 issue will be priority compared to h4 EAD.

It might be just 180k number when it started, But I personally saw more than 10 people who got converted to h4 EAD from H1 to get more scope in jobs search. Add to that any future h4 EAD applicants.

Ā Yup...Our desi people mentality is like that..Just to save couple of dollars, they won;t risk...to do anything...That was the reason for lot of hatred among H4 EAD's due to such candidates....Not sure why they come to US, study MS , get good jobs..but still do such silly things. Saving money is good..but doing these things will bring bad fame not only to them ...but whole brown nation!

6 minutes ago, rajivn786 said:

@rajivn786

I see your concern bro.. but few misuses/exploitations will result in agitations /oppositions and will effect everyone.. sad but true..

I wish all the best to your spouse's career... but this is something hitting lot of ppl ...and I couldn't stand it

5 minutes ago, mekapichal_mnthmkura said:

Ā 

Just that your leg is injured, doesn;t mean that you remove the whole leg! So they should modify the rule such that who have valid work visa cannot apply for H4 EAD or modify such that IT should be removed from this visa category!

11 minutes ago, rajivn786 said:

Did not try J1

13 minutes ago, rajivn786 said:

Just that your leg is injured, doesn;t mean that you remove the whole leg! So they should modify the rule such that who have valid work visa cannot apply for H4 EAD or modify such that IT should be removed from this visa category!

I agree with you but as I mentioned in my other post.. its not about visas bro.. situation has gone out of control.. its about American Jobs now.. so doenst matter few genuine ppl like your spouse getting benefitted.. unfortunately everyone on visas will be affected

5 minutes ago, rajivn786 said:

good to know that its atleast helping few ppl still pros unna daniki cons ee ekkuva unnay heard abt butterfly effect??Ā 

modify such that IT should be removed from this visa category!

lol so you cant even stand on theĀ point youĀ are making.. evadiki kavalsinatuĀ rules/bills raasukunte inkenduku bro

4 minutes ago, crazymatta said:

good to know that its atleast helping few ppl still pros unna daniki cons ee ekkuva unnay heard abt butterfly effect??Ā 

modify such that IT should be removed from this visa category!

lol so you cant even stand on theĀ point youĀ are making.. evadiki kavalsinatuĀ rules/bills raasukunte inkenduku bro

@3$%

nuvvu keka matta baa

2 minutes ago, mekapichal_mnthmkura said:

I agree with you but as I mentioned in my other post.. its not about visas bro.. situation has gone out of control.. its about American Jobs now.. so doenst matter few genuine ppl like your spouse getting benefitted.. unfortunately everyone on visas will be affected

My wife is a brilliant student who studied in top Govt MEdical college and even got into PG in top University (1st attempt : rank < 100)..but left it in the middle due to marriage. So you can understand her situation. Finally got into residency last year due to H4 EAD with no sponsorship needed.Ā 

Yup, But our visa abusers have taken all advantage and vendors have minted lot of money. ...Whether it's H1B, OPT or H4...there is no limit to it. But if you see all 3 categories : what is the most abuse and least abused ? ...But people blaming H4 is wrong, because that;s the least number of people in there and majority of them are not into IT...Of course it might have happened at your place or other places where most of our db member work...But that's a very less number. That;s the only reason the case has been denied in the court ...If not for H4 , we have so many other categories where abuse has taken ...Since H4 is a new bird, the abuse has been pushed onto it...Even the vendors just to make more money.. I have seen cases where vendors are educating clients to take H4's and giving more comissions to the hiring managers. So the real culprit here is the hiring manager ..With most of them being Desi's so there is no end to it...Everyone is minting money whatever they could but we have seen only few cases that came into light...So lets see what happens..

27 minutes ago, rajivn786 said:

Adi pothe Residency poyinattenaa just curious to know..Ā 

Just now, rakeshchinna said:

Adi pothe Residency poyinattenaa just curious to know..Ā 

anni assamey. unless employer sponsors something