H4 EAD termination confirmed 👍

mekapichal_mnthmkura

18 minutes ago, mekapichal_mnthmkura said:

@kingoftollywood 

nenu edavatle.. nenu kuda MS.. and I got jobs through internships.. didn't have to augment my resume... progressed in my career through genuine experiences only..

and I have seen lot of my team members and friends struggling coz of some cheap politics at work place and they are using h4 EAD as bait to fulfill their needs or satisfy their egos on helpless ppl.. so I am against it..

H4 EAD teeseyyali..

H1, GC and USC vallu kuda ade feel avuthaaru.....pake pettadam valla genuine vallu impact avutunnaru ani...

chustunnam ga bayata entha mandhi dorukutunnaro......i cant comment on that bcoz nenu kuda anthe chesa 6 yrs ago

so MS pake chesina ok antaav kaani H4 ead ki matram chance ivoddhu antav.....just bcoz manam fee pay chesam and part time lo kashta paddam ani

1 hour ago, crazymatta said:

em cheptham baa emana ante edusthunam antaru ee paadu lokham.. h4ead competition kaadu ms valaki antara then conditional ead ivalsindhi like sponsorship lenidhe job cheyaleru ani antha skill talent unte client gade h1b vesi sponsor chesthadu naa matta

idhi konchem better

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mekapichal_mnthmkura

• rajivn786

• TampaChinnodu

• crazymatta

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

H1 gaadu emo only amru gallu leni field lo seyyali job. H4 emo emina seyyochu anta. Clearly amru gallaki bokke ee gaa idi. Mostly pothadi just ee argument court lo sesaru ante. Obama admin ela defend sesindo assalu ee bill ni.

Yup time's up for H4 EADs. Back to vahreva videos. 

13 minutes ago, Akkumm_Bakkumm said:

Although chala mandi deni valla benefit ina, this is to be revocked. True ga qualify ina vallu chala mandi untaru, but this kind of bypass is inappropriate. Apart from this, illegals ni target chesthe lot of jobs Create avtayi. Vellu chese jobs kuda ave.

9 hours ago, mekapichal_mnthmkura said:

Trump thatha administration preparing this .. wait for the shubhavartha next Friday..

A team of investigators and immigration lawyers appointed by Trump analyzed the job loss areas for about 6 weeks and prepared a full analysis document on what impact does the American job market has because of H1Bs and exploitation of foreign labor policies. The document has lot of negative impacts of H1B spouses work authorization (H4 EAD) on American job Market.

One of the Investigators says "As most of Americans are struggling finding jobs (though America's unemployment is all time low) the additional family job for H1Bs in the form of H4 EAD is killing many chances of main source income for locals and their opportunities".

bl@stbl@st

So MS porals and H1B uncles. mee jobs meeku dorikey chances unnay...

get ready your Id will be banned . I posted on h4 ead and my id was blocked.

Afdb Sai came on H4 anukutta Raja 

4 hours ago, KTR said:

get ready your Id will be banned . I posted on h4 ead and my id was blocked.

Afdb Sai came on H4 anukutta Raja 

He is fcuked up. He cannot scratch me

Patrick Thibodea gadu pedda racist yedava ..h1b valla meda padi edustunnadu .. vadi posts anni ade and targets h1b ....mrodda lo di .. now h1bs have bcome easy prey 

1 hour ago, libraguy863 said:

Patrick Thibodea gadu pedda racist yedava ..h1b valla meda padi edustunnadu .. vadi posts anni ade and targets h1b ....mrodda lo di .. now h1bs have bcome easy prey 

Yeah I am aware of that fellow. Every day has it's day. 

Btw aa Rahul Reddy and other IT Serve mestris meeting lo they came to a conclusion that H4 EAD won't be canceled anytime in the near future. They are saying it will take atleast 2 years for it to go on to the floor. So chill @mekapichal_mnthmkora, ippatlo H4 EAD emi cancel kaadu. 

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Btw aa Rahul Reddy and other IT Serve mestris meeting lo they came to a conclusion that H4 EAD won't be canceled anytime in the near future. They are saying it will take atleast 2 years for it to go on to the floor. So chill @mekapichal_mnthmkora, ippatlo H4 EAD emi cancel kaadu. 

Aa pulka batch vallu chepparante pakka within few weeks terminate avutundi .. 

http://www.newsindiatimes.com/trump-administration-files-motion-in-court-to-revoke-ead-for-h4-visa-holders

20 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

next time hearing osthe depends upon the decision of Sessions tatha

Sessions thatha Trump thatha fan.. easy ga okay chestadu terminating

16 hours ago, kingoftollywood said:

H1, GC and USC vallu kuda ade feel avuthaaru.....pake pettadam valla genuine vallu impact avutunnaru ani...

chustunnam ga bayata entha mandhi dorukutunnaro......i cant comment on that bcoz nenu kuda anthe chesa 6 yrs ago

so MS pake chesina ok antaav kaani H4 ead ki matram chance ivoddhu antav.....just bcoz manam fee pay chesam and part time lo kashta paddam ani

idhi konchem better

http://www.newsindiatimes.com/trump-administration-files-motion-in-court-to-revoke-ead-for-h4-visa-holders