H4 EAD termination confirmed 👍

mekapichal_mnthmkura

8 minutes ago, rajivn786 said:

My wife is a brilliant student who studied in top Govt MEdical college and even got into PG in top University (1st attempt : rank < 100)..but left it in the middle due to marriage. So you can understand her situation. Finally got into residency last year due to H4 EAD with no sponsorship needed. 

Yup, But our visa abusers have taken all advantage and vendors have minted lot of money. ...Whether it's H1B, OPT or H4...there is no limit to it. But if you see all 3 categories : what is the most abuse and least abused ? ...But people blaming H4 is wrong, because that;s the least number of people in there and majority of them are not into IT...Of course it might have happened at your place or other places where most of our db member work...But that's a very less number. That;s the only reason the case has been denied in the court ...If not for H4 , we have so many other categories where abuse has taken ...Since H4 is a new bird, the abuse has been pushed onto it...Even the vendors just to make more money.. I have seen cases where vendors are educating clients to take H4's and giving more comissions to the hiring managers. So the real culprit here is the hiring manager ..With most of them being Desi's so there is no end to it...Everyone is minting money whatever they could but we have seen only few cases that came into light...So lets see what happens..

Still.. things cannot be controlled.. remember you are just a visitor to this country... so the govt will do what favors their citizens not outsiders ..

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mekapichal_mnthmkura

• rajivn786

• TampaChinnodu

• crazymatta

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, mekapichal_mnthmkura said:

anni assamey. unless employer sponsors something

Her university sponsors J1...which is another difficult one ! It takes lot of time and there is no PP. But it depends on the college whether they will be able to do that in the middle of her residency. We personally know some of them who took residency on H4. So I am not sure what the universities will do for them... I hope their hard work is not compromised with visa issue. Also, with the recent travel ban and visa issues, this year is going to hit hard on those who are planning for this year residency...as they will remove the visa and EAD category people from their ranking lists. The residency should be given to talented people irrespective of their status, but not those who have GC's and USC's with no talent...In fact if you are GC/USC from US, their cut-off is 30 points low...So you can understand what sort of discrimination is there in medicine field...But I have seen those who are GC's are from Pak & other Middle East Refugee countries.

• nanibabu locked this topic