Top Posters In This Topic

• jbourne

• siru

• mekapichal_mnthmkura

• vendetta

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, jbourne said:

Nenu discuss chestundii aa anchor pori ni 

I told you that these cases are common but every time girls side is glorified in media. When you have a brother and he goes thru this thing you will get to know what boys generally go thru all. Seems like you the only one ☝️ in your home. 

Btw don't worry abt my future mine is secure. Make up your ** mind first whom to marry imported H1 ankul or Masters Guy. Try to use a ruler to gauge your requirements.

antha confident ga cheptunnav ante..nuvvu kachitam ga Margadarsi lo join ayyi vuntav       tumblr_n2zycbdBgb1spvnemo1_250.gif

9 minutes ago, siru said:

antha confident ga cheptunnav ante..nuvvu kachitam ga Margadarsi lo join ayyi vuntav       tumblr_n2zycbdBgb1spvnemo1_250.gif

Margadarsi kaadu bro iga pelli manaki workout kaadu ani lite tesukunna upon suggestions of my married frnds and cousins.

neeku Pelli ayinda btw 

3 hours ago, jbourne said:

Nenu discuss chestundii aa anchor pori ni 

I told you that these cases are common but every time girls side is glorified in media. When you have a brother and he goes thru this thing you will get to know what boys generally go thru all. Seems like you the only one ☝️ in your home. 

Btw don't worry abt my future mine is secure. Make up your ** mind first whom to marry imported H1 ankul or Masters Guy. Try to use a ruler to gauge your requirements.

ragada8.gif

CITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$y

8 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Margadarsi kaadu bro iga pelli manaki workout kaadu ani lite tesukunna upon suggestions of my married frnds and cousins.

neeku Pelli ayinda btw 

Welcome to the club, I am proud of you my booi

27 minutes ago, jbourne said:

neeku Pelli ayinda btw 

wow..r u serious? pelli waste aa leka telugu pilla tho pelli waste aa?

i m still single btw

35 minutes ago, siru said:

wow..r u serious? pelli waste aa leka telugu pilla tho pelli waste aa?

i m still single btw

Pelli waste. Telugammayi tho inka one step bigger waste. 

1 hour ago, jbourne said:

neeku Pelli ayinda btw 

Monna village porini pelli cheskunta annav