Calling LUKE

Android_Halwa

Luke, nee kosam igo, kotha thread ae vesina..

My sincere requests to fellow DB'ians , This threat is specially created to discuss about the real talent especially H4 EAD's possess. I just realised that H4 EAD's are not just limited to BA/QA jobs but also can do salesforce jobs in california and another classic example of a h4 ead , cleared F2F and working on front end with an astonishing billing rate of $70. 

Please pour in your experiences with H4 EAD's talent so that we will enlighten ourselves and move over the image fro BA/QA.

@Luke Happies uh ?

My friend's wife, she was on h1b and coulnt find a job for almost an year...so, after one year her husband decided that its waste to be on h1b and revoked her h1b status and converted to h1b...now she is looking for BA types entry level jobs.

Just sharing my experience...

13 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

My friend's wife, she was on h1b and coulnt find a job for almost an year...so, after one year her husband decided that its waste to be on h1b and revoked her h1b status and converted to h1b...now she is looking for BA types entry level jobs.

Just sharing my experience...